Uncle? Aunt?

-Mavis-

Being able to finally meet my dad was the best thing I've ever felt in my aching heart. I learned that his name was Drac, which isn't common for a dad to have but who am I to judge. We'll be going back home in Transylvania, in about two weeks from now. Elsa was so happy she had found her sister, and I don't blame her.

"So, I want to hear you guys sing!" Elsa's dad, John exclaimed. "We couldn't." Mer laughed. "Yeah, we don't have Punzie!" Elsa slightly shouted. "Can I try as a backup?" Anna asked us.

"I'll like to see you sing." I said with a smile. "Hmm, what song though?" Elsa shrugged. "Bastille?" Anna asked as Mer nodded.

(Bold:Elsa, Italics: Anna, All together: Bold and Italics)

Eh-eh-o eh-o

I was left to my own devices
Many days fell away with nothing to show

And the walls kept tumbling down
In the city that we love
Great clouds roll over the hills
Bringing darkness from above

But if you close your eyes,
Does it almost feel like
Nothing changed at all?
And if you close your eyes,
Does it almost feel like
You've been here before?
How am I gonna be an optimist about this?

We were caught up and lost in all of our vices
In your pose as the dust settled around us

And the walls kept tumbling down
In the city that we love
Great clouds roll over the hills
Bringing darkness from above

But if you close your eyes,
Does it almost feel like
Nothing changed at all?
And if you close your eyes,
Does it almost feel like
You've been here before?
How am I gonna be an optimist about this?

Eh-eh-o eh-o

Oh where do we begin?
The rubble or our sins?
Oh oh where do we begin?
The rubble or our sins?

And the walls kept tumbling down (oh where do we begin?)
In the city that we love (the rubble or our sins?)
Great clouds roll over the hills (oh where do we begin?)
Bringing darkness from above (the rubble or our sins?)

But if you close your eyes,
Does it almost feel like
Nothing changed at all?
And if you close your eyes,
Does it almost feel like
You've been here before?
How am I gonna be an optimist about this?

If you close your eyes, does it almost feel like nothing changed at all?

Eh-eh-o eh-o

-End of the Song-

I clapped loudly as Jake whistled. It was honestly very accurate to the real song.

-Elsa-

"Woo!" My parents cheered for me, with smiles on their faces. Mavis' dad kissed her cheek was amazingly cute to me. "That was great." Jack wrapped his arm around my waist. "Awh." I turned my head around and pecked a kiss on his cheek.

"Let's go back home guys." Mom looked at her watch. "Okay." We all said in unison and got in their giant SUV van.

~~~

-Jack-

Once we arrived at the girls' home, me and Hic decided to spend the night there as well. "Shh, Punzie's sound asleep." Mer told everyone as she quietly opened the door. "Where have you been?" Punzie was standing in front of the door which scared the crap out of everyone.

"Morning Rapunzel." John smiled at her. "Uncle John! And Aunt Gerda?" Punzie asked astonished. "Aunt and Uncle?" I asked out of the blue. "Keep up Jack." Hic nudged me.

"Yup, it's us darling." Gerda hugged Punzie who gladly hugged back. "Okie dokey.." Elsa awkwardly sat on the three seater couch.

~~~~

A/N: I'm soooo sorry, that was such a short chapter! Just wrote this on the long plane ride to Florida for Spring Break! So glad that the semester is finally over and I can finally have the full 7 hours of sleep.

Before I end this, I will announce that I have a new book! (Yes, yes I know) It's basically OUAT, Frozen, and ROTG mashed up. So boom!

Fun Fact: Did you know you just read 721 words including this Author's note?

*Throws Snowflakes everywhere*