Family ❤️

-Jack-

"I feel just like crap.." I hugged a pillow between my arms. "Hang in there pal. Now, good night." Hic patted my shoulder and left my house. I yawned and picked my phone up. I had received two texts from..Jake.

I sighed as I opened my messages.

Jake: Jack, something happened

Jake: Come to the hospital!

I dropped my phone and ran outside. I quickly got on my motorcycle and put my helmet on. What did you do this time Elsa?

-Jake-

"Just stay there, Mavis!" I called for my sister. Mavis rushed into the room crying. "Help me out here." I told her as Mavis closed the door. Pitch knocked almost everyone down in the hospital not counting me, Mavis, and Elsa who was whimpering in my arms.

"Shh..he'll find us." I looked at Elsa who had just fainted since Mavis freaked out about her. Elsa nodded as Mavis smiled at her. "I'm really sorry.."

Geez, when is Jack going to get here? Wait, the entrances! "Mavis, watch Elsa." I carried Elsa and got her back in her bed. "Where are you going?" Elsa whispered. "I'm getting your romeo." I smirked and got out the room.

"Dad!" I called Pitch who walked creepily down the hallway. "What?" He hissed. "There's someone coming on the left!" I ran as Pitch growled and ran to the left. I pulled my phone out and texted Jack quickly.

Me: Right door man

Jack: I'm there open it for me

I opened the door and Jack stood there, maybe in his pjs. "Sorry Frost, did I wake you up from your beauty sleep?" I chuckled as Jack clenched his fist. "Dude, where's Elsa?" Jack asked me.

"In the same room. Mavis is protecting her." I walked in the dark hallway, and saw Elsa's room. "I-I know I haven't said this to your face but, you're not that bad of a guy." Jack gave me a genuine smile.

"Gee, thanks." I opened the door to Elsa's room seeing Mavis quietly singing. Elsa was humming along sort of like a musical. "Elsa!" Jack ran to her bed.

Elsa looked at me then at Jack as Jack hugged her. "Mav, anyone come in here?" I asked her in a low tone. "Nope, idiots Pitch hired." Mavis replied with a laugh.

"Excuse me?" A buff voice asked from behind.

-Elsa-

"Behind you!" I shouted as a gun was pointed to Jake's head. "Get off him." Mavis gritted her teeth. Jack held me as he was speechless. "No one moves, or he gets it." The buff man told us.

"Jason, come on bro.." Jake chuckled nervously. "Shut it!" Jason cocked the gun to intimate him. "Hey!" Merida came in and punched the back of Jason's head.

"How did you guys find us?" I asked amazed, getting off my bed. "Trackers." Hic smiled getting in the room. "Thanks guys." Jake patted Hiccup's shoulder.

"Well, I heard some commotion." A voice from the hallway was coming closer and closer. I went over to Jason's unconscious body, and got the gun. "Careful. You-" Jake started but I shot a vase perfectly.

"I thought her that." Mer laughed quietly as they all stood behind me. "Be careful, I don't want to loose you. Not again." Jack trailed off.

"And what made you such a good sport?" Jake asked me from behind. I sighed, "When I was a kid, I was in the military."

"Hey! Pitch!" The man finally found us as I cocked the gun. Empty. I gasped when Jack quickly reacted to the man and punched his nose.

"Get 'im!" Hic tackled the man down. "Let me guess another brother?" I held the man's arms down. "Nope, don't know him." Jake responded but stopped when the holy grail appeared before us. Pitch Black and Hans Southern.

"Elsa, darling." Hans greeted me with his infamous smirk. I gritted my teeth and stood up. "What?" I gulped as Mer stood next to me. "Poor little Elsa, wouldn't you want to see your sister again? Oh wait, you can't!" Pitch laughed, spitting his saliva everywhere.

"Don't you dare hurt her." Jack stood up as the man that was on the floor stood up. "That won't be needed." Hans walked up to me.

"Your sister isn't dead. If you want to speak to her, hug her, you must do whatever we tell you to." Hans looked at me dead in the eye. "Okay." I held Jack's hand tightly in mine.

"Wait," Jake cleared his throat. "What now?!" Pitch shouted at Jake, definitely impatient. "I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium." Jake sang beautifully as Pitch scoffed.

"Can I have a few final words?" I asked Hans who crossed his arms. "Go on, hurry it up." Hans replied. "I'll miss you, Tell Punzie what happened." I faced to Mer then turned to Mavis. "Good luck." I gave her a smile and hugged her. I let go and turned to Jake.

"Thank you. F-For everything." I smiled as Jake hugged me. "Tell Anna I said hi." Jake winked when we broke apart. "I will." I turned to Jack. Finally.

"I-I'm sor-" Jack started but I pressed my lips onto his, feeling him kiss me back. "Oh, I can't do this!" Pitch blurted as Hans shushed him.

"What?" Jake asked him. "Surprise!" Pitch took his mask off revealing Mom. Hans laughed and took his mask off. Dad! "Mom, Dad!" I cried in tears as they laughed and hugged me. "How did," I started but Dad shushed me.

"Umm Mavis?" Mom went to Mavis who was in the corner with a grin. "We found your father darling." Mom squealed. "Really?!" Mavis gasped.

"And Jack?" Dad looked at him. "Yes sir?" Jack looked serious. Hic laughed but I nudged him. "Watch." I whispered to Hic and Mer. "You hurt her, I will hunt you down, beat you up, and my wife will happily join in." Dad threaten Jack who gulped.

"But the people ya knocked out?" Mer asked confusingly. "Knock out spray." Mom threw the bottle to Mer. "Totally gonna use this!" Mer exclaimed and sprayed Hic. Passed out like a champ.

"Now, you ready guys? To meet some people?" Mom asked everyone and we cheered.

~~~

"So, your parents are in the army?" Jack asked me on the way to the car. "Mmhmm." I said with a smile. "And by the way.." Jack kissed my cheek.