Broken Up

-Elsa-

I grumbled when Jack tried to touch me. Like every 5 minutes.

"We're here!" Our driver told us. "Yay!" Punzie squealed and hopped out of the car. "Wow." Tooth looked around. It is huge!

"Hey Els! You made it!" Jake waved to me, walking over to me. I smiled and walked towards him. "Uh, we'll be at the food court!" Mer told me before everyone had left me and Jake completely alone.

It was pretty awkward if you ask me.

"Let's go shopping!" Jake offered his arm. "Yes!" I linked my arm with his and we went to Claire's.

-Jack-

"Disgusting really." I ate my fries. "Come on, you're just jealous." Punzie sipped her cola. "Yeah, right." I shrugged. "That sounds like what a jealous guy would say." Hic smirked and continued to eat his Oreo McFlurry.

"I mean, we were so close to kissing too!" I sighed frustrated. "Then tell her, cause seems like she's getting bored of Jake now." Tooth placed her head on Bunny's shoulder.

"Maybe later." I ate my cheeseburger. "Later?! That's exactly why you're losing her! You keep hesitating!" Flynn almost flipped the table.

"My goodness." Punzie cleared her throat. "Sorry, just I'm a love expert." Flynn smiled at me. "Don't apologize. You might actually be right! I'll go find Elsa right now!" I got up from my seat.

"Yay! Can I have your fries?" Mer asked, poking my ribs. "Go ahead." I handed her the rest of my fries and I ran around the mall. I texted Elsa her whereabouts.

Me: Hey, where r u?

Elsa❤️: Im at Claire's

Me: Okay, can I third wheel?

Elsa❤️: Sure, come on

I placed my phone back in my pocket and quickly headed to Claire's.

-Mer-

Yes! Fries! All mine! "Can I have one Mer?" Hic sipped his drink. "Open up." I got a fry in my hand. "Okie Dokey." Hic opened his mouth.

I fed him the last of my fries which was adorable if you ask me. "Why don't we do that?" Punzie looked at Flynn who just shrugged. "So, are you like a nervous singer?" I asked Hic.

"Yeah, just like Punzie." Hic smiled at me. "What about you?"

"I'm mostly in the rapper part." I told him smiling. "Nice, can ya give me a little sing?" Hic smiled. "Fine, Punz." I walked to the middle of the mall which was perfect.

There was a small fountain and plants surrounding me. "What are you doing?" Punzie whispered to me when I got my portable mic out.

"Let's remember this for the rest of our lives." I handed Punzie and Tooth a mic. "Do you always carry a mic?" Tooth tapped the mic. "Yes." I smiled.

(Timber by Ke$ha and Pitbull)

(Bold: Mer, Italics: Punz and Tooth)

It's going down, I'm yelling timber
You better move, you better dance
Let's make a night you won't remember
I'll be the one you won't forget

Wooooah (timber), wooooah (timber), wooooah (it's going down)

The bigger they are, the harder they fall
These big-iddy boys are dig-gidy dogs
I have 'em like Miley Cyrus, clothes off
Twerking in their bras and thongs, timber
Face down, booty up, timber
That's the way we like to-what?-timber
I'm slicker than an oil spill
She say she won't, but I bet she will, timber