Caught!

-Jack-

"Now it's the..umm.." I struggled with the words. "The photo shoot begins!" Our designer said, dressing us up. "I look horrible.." I sighed, stretching the fabric. "You look beautiful. Always will." Jack kissed my cheek, as I smile. "Let's get on set." I walked over to the green green.

"Get in the water with her." The photographer smiled while I stepped into the warm water. "Uhh.." I said when Jack stepped in the water. "Put your hand around his neck. Stare at him longingly in his eyes." Lance said and I did so.

Jack had his right hand on my cheek while the other hand was on my waist. "Hold it!" Lance shouted and a giant flash of light. "Bam, now you guys are free to leave." Lance laughed and we smiled. "Also, keep the clothes." Lance offered and Jack smirked. "We will."

-Back at the Boys' House-

"How was it?" Mer asked me and Punzie. "It was nice." I poured myself a cup of coffee. "It was painful." Hic patted his chest. "Wax hmm?" I laughed while sipping my coffee.

"I don't know how you girls do it." Hic laughed and Punzie giggled. "We feel no pain!" Mer rose her fist up. "Yeah!" Punzie rose her fist up. They both looked at me. "Uh yeah." I rose my fist up not in the mood.

"I'll be in bed, so tired." I yawned as Punzie nodded. "Go ahead." Hic said. I smiled at them and walked to Jack's bedroom. Yes we share it. And no funny business happens in there, sometimes.

-Jack-

"Hey guys." I stepped into my house. "Hey." Hic threw some popcorn at me. "Watching Mean Girls. Wanna join?" Punzie ate her popcorn. "Umm.." I said not wanting to shake my head. "Come on!" Mer groaned as I shook her head.

"Umm nah, I'll just go in my room to practice my new song." I walked into Elsa's room. Technically mine, but it's hers. Got that makeup and nonsense all over my bathroom.

"Elsa?" I shook her, seeing her laying down on the bed. "Mm.. what?" Elsa sat up with her eyes open. "I want to see what you think about my new song." I went to the corner of my room with my guitar.

"Now?" Elsa went to the edge of the bed as I nodded. "Yeah."

-Ed Sheeran: The A Team-

White lips, pale face
Breathing in snowflakes
Burnt lungs, sour taste
Light's gone, day's end
Struggling to pay rent
Long nights, strange men

And they say
She's in the Class A Team
Stuck in her daydream
Been this way since eighteen
But lately her face seems
Slowly sinking, wasting
Crumbling like pastries
And they scream
The worst things in life come free to us
'Cause we're just under the upper hand
And go mad for a couple grams
And she don't want to go outside tonight
And in a pipe she flies to the Motherland
Or sells love to another man
It's too cold outside
For angels to fly
Angels to fly

Ripped gloves, raincoat
Tried to swim and stay afloat
Dry house, wet clothes
Loose change, bank notes
Weary-eyed, dry throat
Call girl, no phone

And they say
She's in the Class A Team
Stuck in her daydream
Been this way since eighteen
But lately her face seems
Slowly sinking, wasting
Crumbling like pastries
And they scream
The worst things in life come free to us
'Cause we're just under the upper hand
And go mad for a couple grams
And she don't want to go outside tonight
And in a pipe she flies to the Motherland
Or sells love to another man
It's too cold outside
For angels to fly
An angel will die
Covered in white
Closed eye
And hoping for a better life
This time, we'll fade out tonight
Straight down the line

And they say
She's in the Class A Team
Stuck in her daydream
Been this way since eighteen
But lately her face seems
Slowly sinking, wasting
Crumbling like pastries
They scream
The worst things in life come free to us
And we're all under the upper hand
Go mad for a couple grams
And we don't want to go outside tonight
And in a pipe we fly to the Motherland
Or sell love to another man
It's too cold outside
For angels to fly
Angels to fly
To fly, fly
For angels to fly, to fly, to fly
For angels to die

-End of Song-

Elsa clapped for me, as she got off the bed. "That was amazing." She said and kissed my cheek. I chuckled, "It was." I stood up and kissed her. Elsa kissed back with her arms around my waist. I had my hands on her cheeks.

-Anna-

"Whoa! Not today!" Flynn threw some kernels at us. "Take cover!" Punzie shouted getting behind Jack's white couch. So, we're having a popcorn fight. Boys vs Girls.

"No no!" Punzie was picking a bunch of kernels out of her hair. Me and Mer looked at each other when we heard banging upstairs, where Elsa and Jack were. "What's going on up there?" Flynn asked us.

"I don't know." I shrugged. "Maybe they are.. You know.." Mer wiggled her eyebrows as Punzie shook her head. "Let's go check it out!" Flynn ran out the room as we all ran after him.

"Shh.." Hic was about to open the door. "Hello! Whatch.." Hic opened the door as we gasped. Elsa and Jack stared at us half naked, me and Punzie trying not to laugh hysterically. "Hey guys.." Flynn winked at Jack who rolled his eyes.

"We leave you guys alone for a few minutes and this happens?" Mer threw Elsa her shirt. "Geez." Elsa got her shirt on. "But.....You can continue." I got Hic, Mer, Punzie, Flynn, and myself out of the room. "Shh.." I got a cup and got it on the door.

"Phew.." Jack mumbled out. "You are a pervert." Mer carried my over her back as we ran downstairs.