New Friends

-Jack-

Her breath against my neck was just unbelievably cute. "Let's go." Elsa whispered in my ear. "Okay," I held her hand as we walked to back to the entrance.

"Where were you guys?" Punzie crossed her arms with a smirk forming on her face. "We were just talking." Elsa quickly answered.

"Right." Hic chuckled. "Whatever, let's go back to the hotel." I said with Elsa outside back to the car. "Something happen?" Mer asked me.

"Nah." I got in the back when the driver sat in the front.

~~Time Skip~~

-Punzie-

"Flynn!" I shouted when we got back to our room. "Yeah Punz?" Flynn popped out from under the sheets.

"Can you please braid my hair?" I sat down next to him. Flynn sighed and combed my hair with his fingers. "Why me?" Flynn asked. "Because you braid it the best." I kissed his cheek.

-Jake-

"Sorry, Uncle Pitch." I said looking at him. "You have failed me!" Pitch screamed and slapped me across my face.

I flinched but didn't show any signs of me feeling pain. "Now, I will have to send my favorite son." Pitch said and walked out the room.

"Wait!" I struggled in my chains. "You forgot to unlock me.." I yanked on the chains.

Ring! Ring!

I looked at my phone which was across the room. Maybe I can get to it. I slid my butt across the floor for a few feet until the chains stopped me.

"Dang.." I muttered. The tip of my foot was touching the phone but not enough. "Help me!" I shouted, banging on my phone hoping that the call will be answered.

Unfortunately, it went to voicemail.

-Elsa-

"You look cute as a kid." Jack laughed, when he saw me and Anna as little kids. "Come on!" I grabbed the picture out of his hands. "What? It's not bad." Jack smiled and leaned back in his seat.

"Sure.." I said putting my picture back in my suitcase. "Hey, someone's downstairs for you." Mer knocked on the door.

"Thanks Mer." I said and she nodded. "I'll be right back." I said to Jack and left the room.

I ran downstairs the hotel and saw a familiar sight of green clothes and red hair.

"Elsa?"