Chloe Winters-Frost

-Elsa-

"Oww!" I screamed, crushing the life out of Jack's hand. "Breath!" One of the paramedics yelled. "I am!" I screamed back. What felt like ever, we arrived at the hospital.

"Oww! The heck?!" Jack's head slammed into a door. I ignored it, breathing heavily. "I. Will. Push!" I screamed, hanging onto the rails. Jack got up with a bump on his head, like the bump on Flynn's nose.

"Happy Hump Day, looks like you're having the kid?" The doctors came in with gloves already on their hands.

"Okay Elsa, you'll need to push in a few.. oh wait now!" The male doctor shouted which I obeyed. "I see the head!" The doctors exclaimed which made Jack look.

"Oh-Oh it-It's.." Jack said then fainted. "Damn it Jack!" I yelled before pushing again. "One more, big one!" The male doctor shouted. I grunted, pushing.

"Oh, she's out! And did I mention? It's a girl!" The doctor pulled a crying baby girl out. "She's beautiful.." I sniffled, wiping my eyes. Jack had finally gotten up from the floor and cut the cord.

"We made it Jack." I smiled at him. "No, you made it." Jack moved some stray hairs out of my face, and pecked a kiss on me. "Here you are Darling." The nurse carefully handed me my baby girl.

"Aww.. she's beautiful.." I caressed her cheek. "So, do we have a name?" The doctor at the head of my bed asked. "No, not yet." I smiled at the baby.

"It's alright, we'll just call her baby girl Winters." The doctor smiled effortlessly.

"No no, baby girl Frost-Winters." I looked at Jack. Jack looked back at me, kissing my forehead.

-Hiccup-

"No, No, no." I said to Mer who was pointing to the babies in the baby nursery. "Nah, that one looks more like you." Mer laughed, and I nudged her.

"So, how are you and Astrid?" Mer smiled at me generously. "Fine, lovey dovey, you know?" I answered pretty squeaky. "I know, I once felt that way." Mer said before leaving the room, returning to the waiting room.

-Punzie-

"I don't know Punz." Jack whispered to me. "Come on, you don't want your baby to have no father." I begged. "But, I just want to wait for the timing to be just perfect. I don't want to marry her just because we had a baby." Jack said going back Elsa's room.

I got my phone out and texted Hic.

Me: The baby has arrived! 😅

Hic 👓: Ooh! What's the name?

Me: Jelsa hasn't thought of it yet 👶🏼

Hic 👓: Girl right?

Me: Yup. Can you get the group to met up in room 472? Thanks!

I typed then entered the room.

"She's adorable.." I complimented Elsa's little child. "I know, she came out of me." Elsa laughed. "Come on! Anyway, we thought of two names already." Jack smiled.

"First one is Lacey (Lace-E) then the next one is Chloe." Elsa said patting the baby's head. "I like Chloe." Hiccup, Merida and Eugene entered the room in sync.

"Yes! I thought of it!" Jack exclaimed, doing some weird dance. "Then you, my baby girl, is Chloe Winters-Frost." Elsa tapped Chloe's nose.

"Say, when are you going to get married?" Eugene asked Elsa. "Whenever Jack decides to." Elsa smiles widely. Jack cleared his throat nervously, while I quickly stop him. "Not now." I whispered.

"Besides, I would look great in a wedding dress." Elsa joked. "Please tell me, I don't got to wear a dress." Mer groaned. "You'll wear matching shoes instead." Elsa patted Mer's hand.

"Yes!" Mer jumped up. "Now, where did we first meet again?" Jack asked Elsa. "Uh, the park?" I answered for Elsa. She's gotta be saving her spit anyway.