#JelsaIsOver

-Elsa-

It's been a few days after I found out that Jack had left me. But why? Was it because I was pregnant or because he didn't love me? Now, Anna and Punzie are taking care of my while Merida, Hiccup, and Eugene look for Jack. It's been so stressful lately.

"Here's your salad sweetie." Punzie handed me a bowl. "Thanks." I got the bowl when Olaf sat on my lap.

"Hey, you gotta be feeling better. That was five days ago." Anna said patting my back. I sighed, eating my salad. "I'm sorry Elsa, we can't find him anywhere." Hiccup and Merida came into the room.

"Call it off." I said with my voice breaking down. "Okay. If that's what you want." Hiccup said with his phone on his ear. "That is what I want." I sipped the glass of water I had nearby.

I turned the tv on while rubbing my stomach. "Breaking News! It looks like the famous star, Jack Frost has gone missing! Posters have been posted for a reward of 1,000,000." The announcer exclaimed.

"Damn it!" I threw the remote at the tv, shattering it. "Calm down laddie." Mer sat down next to me. I panted with my eyes watering.

"It hurts Mer..it hurts.." I laid my head on her shoulder. "I know.." Mer hugged my shoulder tightly. "So, enough about my love story. Let's hear yours." I looked at Mer who looked down. "I don't think we should talk about that. Especially not now." Hiccup sat next to me, looking at Mer.

"Come on, something happened!" Punzie nudged Mer. "Okay, okay, we uh," Mer stopped when Hic finished. "We broke up."

-Jack-

"Are you sure she's okay? No harm done to her?!" I yelled, yanking on the chains. "No harm done. Look it boy, you're officially missing." Pitch cackled with Gothel by his side.

"No harm done to her, but the baby," Gothel stopped in mid sentence. "No! My baby.." I panted, with my back against the wall. "Looks like Hiccup might steal Elsa." Gothel whispered with her voice trailing with venom.

"At least she moved on.." I said with my eyes closing, giving into the darkness. "Let him sleep. When he wakes up, he'll be a new man." Pitch whispered to everyone before I fell into a deep sleep.

-Elsa-

It's kinda awkward since the only ones that are in the house are me and Hiccup plus Olaf who's napping. Anna and Punzie went out to buy some early baby stuff.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Hic asked me. "Uh no." I sneezed quietly. "Wow, you sound like a kitten!" Hic laughed. I looked shocked, "Did I just pee?" I thought for a while.

"No I didn't." I exhaled. Hic smiled at me while I laid my head on his shoulder. "Oh, do you mind?" I looked at him. "No, I don't." Hiccup wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Thanks Hic." I stared deeply in his eyes. "Sorry, but I hope you like this." Hiccup leaned in with his hands on my waist. I kissed him back with my lips parting for air.

"But," I stopped but Hiccup stood up. "I know, Jack. And it's okay. You got this little baby inside you now, and you gotta take care of it. We're all be around to help you." Hiccup left the room.

That's right...

9:00 pm

I climbed into bed, checking my notifications on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. I was scrolling down my Instagram to see a new hashtag. My teeth gritted when I saw the many photos of it.

#JelsaIsOver

"Anna?" I asked her, since she was in the next room, staying over at my house. "Yeah?" Anna came into the room and sat down by my bed.

"D-Do you think Jack will ever come back?" I whimpered. "Of course, I don't know for sure but what he's doing is just a mistake." Anna reassured me. I exhaled sharply, "And the baby? If Jack never comes back, the baby should have a father."

"If Jack never comes back, you can find someone else. Now goodnight Elsa." Anna patted Olaf's head before leaving the room.