Almost!

-Jack-

Why would someone like Elsa date someone like Jake? I mean look at me, Im handsome! But she had to choose Jake.

"Jack? You've been staring at the ground for a few minutes now." Tooth poked me shoulder, snapping me out of my thoughts. "H-Huh? Just fell asleep." I rubbed my eyes.

"Yeah, it is getting pretty late." Tooth checked her phone. "Let's get back to our hotel." I looped arms with her and we both walked back.

-Elsa-

"Geez, what a day." Punzie singed to herself. "What a day it is." I sighed dreamily. "Whoa, guys." Mer pointed out the window. "Oh Bunny?" I looked out.

"You know him?" Tooth asked me curiously with a frown. "Yeah, I met him when I got my hair done." I pointed to my small trim. "Look at him. I want him for Christmas." Tooth blurted.

Me and the girls stared at her.

"Whaaaaat?"

Tooth immediately shushed us thinking someone would have heard. "I only dated Jack so I could be closer to Bunny.." Tooth fiddled with her fingers.

"Don't feel bad 'bout it." Punzie rubbed her shoulder. "Yeah, Jack'll understand." Mer said reassuringly.

"You know what? I'll tell him right now!" Tooth stood up and quickly went to the boys' room. "Let's go!" I got ahold of the girls' and dragged them to the other room.

"Tooth! What's up?" Jack looked up from his magazine. "Can we talk?" Tooth asked him. "Sure..What's the problem?" Jack asked back.

"I'm breaking up with you." Tooth said nervously. "For Bunny." I cleared my throat. "What?" Jack whimpered.

"Sorry, we're not compatible Jack. So just friends?" Tooth offered her hand. "Yeah just friends." Jack shook her hand. "With benefits!" Hiccup faked a cough.

"Gross!" Punzie squealed. "Meh, not that bad." Flynn laughed turning his computer off. "Let's just get to bed guys." I quickly exited the room when a bony hand grabbed mine.

"Can we talk?" Jack smiled at me. "Awh!" The girls squealed when Hiccup and Flynn held onto each other. "Y-Yeah." I said when Jack got me outside.

And I literally mean outside. In the humid weather. At 11:04 pm! What is so important?

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked Jack who was running his hand through his hair. His soft, white hair.

"About us." Jack took ahold of my hands. "Oh boy, you're gonna sing." I giggled. Jack nodded and did, indeed start to sing. Just a small lyric but it was enough to make my mind go BAM.

Every Little thing she does is magic, every little thing she does turns me on

Jack pulled me in by my waist making me gasp slightly. "You make me feel so slushly.." He tapped my nose. I smiled shyly and our faces got closer and closer.

Ring! (Y'all gonna hate me for this)

I groaned and picked my phone up. "Hello?" I asked. "Who is it?" Jack asked me. "It's Jake." I said ending the call. "And what did he say?" Jack asked looking around with glares.

"I-I'll tell you in the morning." I walked back to my room.

-Jack-

I looked around the bushes that filled the outside parking lot. I saw a pair of binoculars. Jake.

------

"I was finally going to kiss her." I clutched a pillow between my arms. "You were close!" Hic told me with a warm smile. "Sure." I said rolling my eyes.

"Once you get in the friend zone, it's almost impossible to get out." Flynn patted my back. "Gee, thanks for making me feel better." I glanced at Flynn. "Anytime bro." Flynn smirked at me.

"And what did Jake want to talk to her about?" Hic asked me. "I don't know. She didn't say." I replied laying my head on the pillows. "Let's just get to bed guys." Hic got on his side of the room and laid down.

"Night." Flynn switched his light off. "Nighty night." Hic switched his light off. "Don't let the frost bite." I switched my light off.