Friend Zone!

-Elsa-

9AM

I yawned and woke the girls up. "Good morning!" I vocalized. "Morning!" Punzie sang back. "Argh." Mer groaned.

Me and Punzie giggled and I quietly sneaked over to Tooth who was still asleep. "Morning!" I shook Tooth's blankets. "NEIN!" Tooth shouted and pulled the covers back on.

"Seems like we're the only ones who are excited in this morning." I looked at Punzie who was combing her hair. "What about the boys?" She asked.

I shrugged but then gasped, "Let's wake them up!" Punzie's face lit up like the fourth of July. "Yes!"

"Shh.." I looked back at Punzie who was hiding her stifled laughter. "Go!" I shouted and we both ran into the room with air horns. Don't ask where we got them.

"AAAAHH!" Hic yelled, sitting up. "Aww man.. We were gonna do that to do that to you guys!" Flynn smirked. Punzie giggled and ran up to Flynn. "Morning sleepy head." I shook Jack.

"Mmrgh.." Jack mumbled. I smiled and got his guitar.

(Ella Henderson: Ghost)

I started with a soft strum then sang.

I keep going to the river to pray
'Cause I need something that can wash all the pain
And at most I'm sleeping all these demons away
But your ghost, the ghost of you
It keeps me awake

My friends had you figured out
Yeah, they saw what's inside of you
You tried hiding another you
But your evil was coming through

These eyes sitting on the wall
They watch every move I make
Bright light living in the shade
Your cold heart makes my spirit shake

I had to go through hell to prove I'm not insane
Had to meet the devil just to know his name

And that's when my love was burning
Yeah, it's still burning

[2x:]
I keep going to the river to pray
'Cause I need something that can wash all the pain
And at most I'm sleeping all these demons away
But your ghost, the ghost of you
It keeps me awake

Each time that I think you go
I turn around and you're creeping in
And I let you under my skin
'Cause I love living in the sin

Boy you never told me
True love was going to hurt
True pain I don't deserve
Truth is that I never learn

[2x:]
I keep going to the river to pray
'Cause I need something that can wash all the pain
And at most I'm sleeping all these demons away
But your ghost, the ghost of you
It keeps me awake

Give up the ghost
Give up the ghost
Give up the ghost
Stop the haunting baby

Give up the ghost
Give up the ghost
Give up the ghost
No more haunting baby

I keep going to the river

[2x:]
I keep going to the river to pray
'Cause I need something that can wash all the pain
And at most I'm sleeping all these demons away
But your ghost, the ghost of you
It keeps me awake

-End of the Song-

Jack had woken up with an admired look to him. "I missed your singing." Jack smirked. "Sure you did." I giggled and Punzie laughed.

"Anyway, let's get dressed Elsie!" Punzie pulled me by my arm back to our room. "Alright alright! What should we wear?" I looked in my suitcase.

"How about pants for a change?" Mer was braiding Tooth's hair. "Or a nice dress?" Tooth suggested. "I'll be looking for my own style guys." I chuckled.

After a few minutes we got our clothing ready and changed. Mine was a simple pink tee, blue, ripped jeans, and vans. Paired with amazing things to go with it!

Punzie was in a purple dress that was knee length, a pair of sandals, and her fedora. "Mer! You wear that all the time!" Punzie looked at her.

"Whoops?" Mer shrugged. She was in her red flannel with a black tank top, white shorts, and blue vans. "Let's get going! Tomorrow's our last day here!" Tooth smiled at us.

"Okey dokey, we're going." I exited the room and closed the door. The guys smirked the minute they saw us.

"Ladies." Jack offered his hand to me. "And Tooth." Bunny kissed her hand. It made me and Punzie squeal on the inside.

"To the car!" Hic shouted.

-Hans-

"Yes, Bruce I will." I hung up the phone and chewed my gum. I got rid of that pesky Anna, now just her sister.

"Got the plans?" Pitch slammed his papers in front of me. "Got 'em." I blew a bubble. "Also, what does this have to do with me getting revenge on Jack Frost?!" Pitch popped my bubble with his pen.

"Trust me, you'll get him back." I dialed my number to Jake.

-Jack-

"So, about that thing last night." I looked at Elsa. "What thing?" She was applying lip gloss to her amazing, cute, Pay Attention!

"Uh, about Jake?" I poked her cheek. "Right! He invited me to the mall with him. Wanted to take me shopping." Elsa giggled and poked my ribs.

"Shopping? Regular guys don't like shopping." I crossed my arms. "Really? And plus, why would you care?" Elsa raised her eyebrow at me.

The limo was silent, everyone was staring at me and Elsa. "I-I, you're my friend and I care about you." I faked a cheesy smile.

"Friend zoned.." Flynn coughed. "Of course." Elsa nodded and looked at Punzie to chat with her.