Well, Hello There

Merida's POV

-The Bahamas-

"Look, we landed!" I pointed out the window. "And look how pretty the beaches are!" Tooth exclaimed. "I wonder if we're going to drink out of coconuts." Elsa sighed.

"Perhaps." Punzie smiled. "Unbuckle your seatbelt 'cause we have arrived!" The captain said into the mic. We all cheered and got off the plane with our bags.

"Let's see," Jack started looking around. "Whatcha lookin' fer?" I asked him. "Our five star hotel." Jack answered and pointed to a building.

"Wow!" Punzie gasped. "First time at a hotel?" Eugene smiled at her. "Gross!" I pointed my finger to my mouth. "Oh come on." Punzie crossed her arms.

"Anyway, let's just go to our-" Elsa stopped in mid sentence when she gasped. We all looked at her confusingly. "What?" Me and Punzie said in unison.

"That guy!" Elsa gasped. Me and Punzie took our sunglasses off and looked in the direction Elsa was pointing to. Man, he was good lookin'

"Let's just go to our rooms! Please!" Hic said hailing a taxi. "Fine, but dayum!" Elsa smiled and went into the taxi. Punzie giggled at me and we hopped inside.

-----

Elsa's POV

I almost had a heart attack when Hic spilled his ICE on me. Thank goodness my pants are blue and his drink was blue. But I'm getting all sticky now.

"After I change, let's hit the beach and play volleyball!" Tooth smiled. "Sounds great." I took my wet pants off and wore a white ripped one instead.

"Ready?" Punzie took her sunhat. "Ready." I replied and grabbed my sandals. "Please don't go all TFIOS on us." Mer crossed her arms.

"Whoops." Punzie shrugged. We all got out, met with the guys, and headed to the Beach.

The water was a perfect sky blue, the sand was pure white, and I even saw a turtle! "Volleyball?" Tooth asked the guys holding the ball.

"I don't play." Hic shyly said. "Neither do I." I raised my hand. My poor buddy would be alone if he had no one to speak to. "Aww man, I was looking forward to beating you guys." Jack smirked.

"Psssh! As if!" I protested. "We got Merida!" Punzie laughed. "Well, I am pretty good at volleyball." Mer smiled.

"Great, beat their little asses!" I screamed out. "Got your guitar?" Hic tapped my shoulder. "Uh, no. But let's find someone who does." I scanned the beach.

It was a private beach for celebrities since fans could go a bit cray-cray. "There!" I pointed to a guy with brownish hair.

"Do you think he'll mind?" Hic asked. "I don't think so. If we're generous enough." I said walking over to the guy. "Excuse me." I tapped his shoulder.

The guy turned around. Gasp! He was the guy who I saw by the airport. "Yes miss?" He smiled at me. "May we borrow your guitar?" I pointed to me then to Hic.

"Sure, but I'll have to supervision it." He kindly smiled. "Thank you." I took the guitar. "Your welcome. Now may I know the name of this fair lady?" He chuckled.

"Elsa Winters. And you?" I sat back down on the blanket by our volleyball set. "Jake Freeze." He lent his hand out.

"Nice meeting you." I shook his hand. "Come on! Who's this?" Jack looked over the net. "It's Jake! A friend I made." I smiled.

"Hic, come join." I told him. "Nah, I'm finally getting volleyball. Besides Im going to serve next." Hic yelled. Then he winked.

"Know any songs?" Jake nudged me. "A couple." I tuned the strings a bit. "Then sing for me." Jake smirked.