A Bang Of Feels

-Jack-

The next few weeks in L.A. have been very busy for me and the guys. We got to record, do signings, and that's still a lot! I haven't seen Elsa since the day we got off the plane, but I'm sure she's doing fine.

-Elsa-

"I'm not doing fine!" I screamed in my room, pacing back and forth. "You okay in there?" Punzie knocked on the door. "Fine." I sat on my bed. "We're coming in.." Merida told me as the door opened slightly. "Hi.." Punzie came inside and sat next to me.

"You okay champ?" Mer closed the door. "Mmhmm." I nodded and saw Punzie brought chocolate. "What's going on anyway?" Mer asked. "Well, first of all, I haven't seen Jack in weeks!" I exclaimed, stuffing chocolate in my mouth.

"I bet he's just busy." Punzie reassured me, patting my back. "Yeah Punz is right, someone like Jack Frost would be very busy." Mer laughed. "Thanks guys, it's nice to have friends like you guys." I smiled and wrapped my two arms around them.

"Thanks Elsie!" Punzie hugged back. "Also," I gulped the chocolate down. "I wrote a song for us." I smiled, going to the corner of my room where my guitar was. "Yay! Love to hear it!" Punzie clapped while Mer was bouncing on my bed.

(Rather Be)

We're a thousand miles from comfort, we have traveled land and sea
But as long as you are with me, there's no place I'd rather be
I would wait forever, exalted in the scene
As long as I am with you, my heart continues to beat

With every step we take, Kyoto to The Bay
Strolling so casually
We're different and the same, get you another name
Switch up the batteries

If you gave me a chance I would take it
It's a shot in the dark but I'll make it
Know with all of your heart, you can't shake me
When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be
N-n-n-no, no, no, no place I'd rather be [3x]

We staked out on a mission to find our inner peace
Make it everlasting so nothing's incomplete
It's easy being with you, sacred simplicity
As long as we're together, there's no place I'd rather be

When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be

Hmmmmmmmmmm, hoooooooooo
Be [9x]
Yeah-e-yeah-e-yeah-e-yeah-e-yeah, yeah, yeah

When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be

-End-

The girls clapped as I blushed slightly. "Hey! Hiccup just texted me! They're not doing anything today!" Mer glanced at her phone, reading the text. I literally jumped from my seat.

"Yay!" I clapped frantically. "Get dressed Els, we'll be waiting." Punzie giggled looking at my PJs. "Okay, now get out!" I said jokingly. The girls nodded and walked out the room, closing the door.

I changed into a Lacey top with a white shirt underneath, lace pants with a cute belt, with my combat heels, and my favorite fedora.

"Let's go!" I fist pumped the air.

-Hiccup-

"Okay Jack, act cool." I told him while seeing the girls' car coming. "I'm cool..I invented cool." Jack mumbled to himself. The girls stepped out of their cars and Jack was hugging a tree. Face palm.

"Normal." I mumbled to Jack who was nervously smiling at everyone. "Nice seeing you guys." I hugged each of the girls. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, we're at the 'magical park'.