The Bahamas!

(Songs: MKTO- American Dream)

-Hic-

Man, that was an amazing look on Mer's face. "Time to get up!" Eugene shouted and banged on my door. "Calm down! I'm up!" I quickly got off the bed, opened the door for Eugene, then ran into my walk in closet. "What did you want so early?" I quickly changed into my dragon shirt, ripped jeans, and sneakers. I paired it with a beanie.

"Pssh, do I have to want something just to knock on your door?" Eugene smirked. "Yes." I answered him with my arms folded. "Alright fine. Do you have any boxers?" Eugene said quietly. "Whoa, that means you're going commando right now?" I quickly covered my mouth cause of my stifled laugh.

"Hey! Don't laugh. Just hand it over." Eugene lent his hand out. "Why not ask Jack?" I asked handing him a clean pair of boxers. "His is..Just no!" Eugene stormed out. I quickly texted Mer about the event and she replied with a smiley face.

-Jack-

Gross, Eugene seriously just asked me for boxers. "Want some pancakes?" Maudie, my maid asked me. "Yes please." I smiled sipping my coffee. "Right, sure!" Hiccup's sarcastic voice entered the room. I quickly looked up from my phone, glancing at Hic. "What's up with you?" I asked Hic once he got off his phone.

"Hans just begged us to come with the girls for a little bit of paradise." Hic told me. "Great, where to this time?" I sipped my coffee again. Maudie handed me and Hic a plate of pancakes. "Thanks." I whispered to her. "The Bahamas." Hic smiled.

"I haven't been there before!" I exclaimed with a shocked look on my face. "Guys! Check the babes in beachwear!" Eugene sat down next to Hic with a magazine. Me and Hic looked at each other then at Eugene.

"-_-" Was sorta our reaction.

-Elsa-

"Woo! The Bahamas we go!" Punzie squealed packing up. "Oh vey." Mer looked at her swimming suit. "It's not that bad." I smiled reassuringly at Mer. "Yeah right! Where's the whole thing? It's just two pieces!" Mer stuffed the swimming suit in her suit case. "That IS the whole thing." Punzie zipped her suitcase up.

I laughed at Punzie's little joke as Mer gave us an understanding look. I wore my white beach hat and we all quickly got out the apartment. Manager Hans was looking at his watch when we reached him. "You girls ready?" Hans smiled at our suitcases.

"Yup!" Punzie gave out a small popping noise when she said the 'P'. Hans got the suitcases in the truck and we quickly went inside the limo. The guys were there but something was off. "Guys! Meet my girlfriend, Tooth." Jack showed us the bright lady next to him. Her colorful highlights stood out with the rest of her neon clothing.

"Nice meeting you." I shook hands with her. I sat down next to Hic since the girls were chatting with Tooth.

Don't tell me ya got a crush on Frost? ~Hic

I glanced at my buzzing phone.

Pssh, no ~Els

After that Hic just looked out the window like he was in a glance. I remember Tooth, she was in the movie Titanic. Great movie but horrible clothing.

~~The Airport~~

"So, let's look for our seats." Eugene looked at his ticket. The seats were three seaters and I have this horrible feeling in my stomach. "Looks like me and Tooth has 23A row." Jack sat down in the middle, letting Tooth sit by the window. "Whatcha get?" Mer whispered to me. "23A." I grumbled.

"Sucks for you." Mer smirked and sat down with Hic. I quickly sat down next to Jack who was obviously not paying attention to who had just sat down. Rude

-Punzie-

"Check out my braid!" I showed Elsa who was across from my seat. She was glancing at her iPad, listening to a song. "Eugene." I took his glasses and looked at Elsa's iPad.

MKTO- American Dream

"Give it back." Eugene took his glasses off my face. "I have an idea to cheer up Els." I smiled at Eugene. "I'm going to need your help." I said getting up from my seat. Eugene quickly followed me with a smile.

On the way, Eugene yanked Elsa's head buds out of her ears.

(Punzie-Italics, Eugene-Bold)

(Do something with your life)
Ooh.
(With your life)

We broke down trying to leave town
Flying down the road to change
We were born to run,
Cali here we come
Escape from nowhere USA

Say goodbye to white picket fences
Say hello to palm trees and Benzes
They say you gotta fall to have it all

Yeah

We don't want two kids and a wife
I don't want a job, I just want a life
Sometimes the underdogs rise and the mighty fall

This ain't the same summer song that you used to know
'Cause Jack left Diane thirty years ago
The world is spinning too fast for you and me
So tell me whatever happened to the American Dream

I know a girl I met her last night
She was fresh off the plane
She whispered in my ear,
"Baby, come here. I'll do anything to make a name."

Honey, take my hand follow me
'cause I don't wanna hurt you but he does
I just wanna give you some real advice

(Listen baby, mmm)

Never take candy from a stranger
And keep your eyes open for danger
'Cause this right here is the twisted paradise

This ain't the same summer song that you used to know
'Cause Jack left Diane thirty years ago
The world is spinning too fast for you and me
So tell me whatever happened to the American Dream

This ain't the same summer song that you used to know
So baby, let's live and die before we're getting old
You know that nothing is the way it used to be
So tell me whatever happened to the American Dream

Na na na...

We were born to run,
Cali here we come
Gettin' out of here, baby
Let's get out of here

This ain't the same summer song that you used to know
'Cause Jack left Diane thirty years ago
The world is spinning too fast for you and me
So tell me whatever happened to the American Dream

This ain't the same summer song that you used to know
So baby, let's live and die before we're getting old
You know that nothing is the way it used to be
So tell me whatever happened to the American Dream

Na na na.

Elsa applauded with a surprised look on her face. Soon after, people were applauding me and Eugene. I gave Eugene a thumbs up when we went back to our seats. "How di-" Elsa whispered to us. "We're psychic." Eugene answered and went back to his movie. I winked at Els then looked at my phone.

-Jack-

That was great that Punzie and Eugene sang. Especially Punzie since she has stage fright but technically the plane isn't a stage. I looked around and realized Elsa was sitting next to me. When did she get here?

"How many more hours?" Els mumbled to herself, checking her watch. "Two more." I said crossing my legs. "Did I ask you?" Els turned to me with a disgusted look on her face. What's wrong with her?

"Excuse me?" I placed my hand on my chest. "Jack.." Tooth nudged me to stop but I ignored me. "That's right. I wasn't talking to you." Elsa turned back to her iPad. "Well, now you are." I said turning back around. "I wasn't before, was I?" Elsa sassed.

"Well-" I started but Hic butted in. "She didn't Jack." Hic said.

"Exactly." Elsa placed her headphones back in her ears. "Drama queen." I mumbled to myself.

"Creep." Elsa mumbled.