Chapter 12: Allow me to introduce myself

Pics of Raven will vary....

Raven Silver

Revenge

Schmidt ran a finger across my jaw "You shall be Hydras greatest accomplishment. Hydra will win wars. Present and future. And you hold the key dear girl. Hail Hydra."

"Hail Hydra."
"Hail Hydra."
"Hail Hydra."

I nailed the punching bag with all I had, instead of it coming off the hinges my fist went clean through. My eyes widened. Is this what Schmidt meant when he informed me of what I could do all those years ago? When he said I was injected with more than the super soldier serum?

"Remind me to never cross you." said a patronizing voice. I turn and saw Romanoff standing there, arms crossed with a smirk on her face. "I don't think that'd stop you now would it Miss Romanoff." I mused, putting a new bag up.

She shook her head "No it wouldn't. But what are you doing in here at three in the morning?" I take a deep breath, flushing my memories out as best I could "I've slept long enough don't you think."

Romanoff chuckled softly "I suppose so. But I do know that you are a extremely independent individual, feeling that you can bear all the weight. That's why you weren't to pleased to join the team or Fury wanting your identity."

I paused for a moment, knowing damn well she was right. "You don't strike me as a team kind of gal Miss Romanoff. I suspect you're here for a reason different from the others. Reasons involving your past I assume."

She tensed up, not sure wether to attack or speak. "It's alright," I started. "It's not I'm here out of the goodness of my heart either."

~

"Nice try. But my finger prints won't be in your system. I wasn't born in the US." I scoffed, leaning back in my chair. "Then where were you born Revenge?" I prop my feet on the table as the Avengers watched amused on the other side of the glass. I was in a questioning room at the moment.

I crossed my arms "Not America." Fury groaned in frustration at my stubbornness. But I did have my upsides. "Look Director, I might try to cut a deal with you." Fury stares at me blankly "This better not turn into you being Hydra's leader or some shit like that."

I chuckle in the darkness of my hood "I assure you I am nothing of the sort. But, you said before you would track people down? If I show you my face, I would need a favor in return."

Fury nods eagerly "And what would that be?" I don't look at him as I state "It's a mission." Fury squints with his one eye "Regarding Hydra-" I cut him off. "No. It's a personal matter, sir."

Fury nods in agreement "You got it." I smirk triumphantly, standing up cockily "Alright. Then allow me to introduce myself."

I pull my hood down, allowing my face to come in contact with light, my dark hair tumbling down my shoulders in ringlets. "I am...... Raven Silver."