Chapter 4: ~ 1989

Raven Silver ~ 1989

My eyes snap open, air fills my lungs. I feel alive. "Welcome back to the land of life." says a males voice. My vision was blurred as I looked around at my surroundings. I took note of the familiar machine I was in, but I was in a totally different place than the last time I woke.

My voice was gruff and throaty, as if I hadn't spoken in a while "Where am I? Where's Schmidt?" The man clicks his tongue in disapproval "Do not talk back soldier. And do not fret. Your time is close at hand. We just require a few more sessions." The mans smile was cold and heartless.

I knew what he meant. And I didn't struggle l. I went along with it without a fight. Knowing my time for revenge was soon at hand. "Good girl." He says as I took my injections and beatings without a wince or cry of pain. "You're ready. You shall change the world." He sets a set of clothing at my feet "Change into this and return to your capsule."

I do as he said. The outfit was all black, giving my a dark aura. I swiftly get back in my capsule after changing out if my tags. "The first female super soldier. You will change history. Out best the so called best of the future." The man starts. "You will be the very best the world has. You are trained to perfection, your powers are at their peek, you are ready, beautiful creation of Hydra. You will be different in a new world. They will fear you. Because people fear what they don't understand. Good luck soldier. Revolutionize the world."

I listen to his words. Future? It's still 1939. A war has begun. Why are they concerned about perfecting me? "Freeze her." I am guessing I'll find out sooner or later. The cold over takes my body and I am once again frozen.