Ch 3: Diagon Alley

Today we were going to Diagon Alley, I was exceptionally excited as I have never gone there. Teddy on the other hand has many times with Andy and Moony. I looked at my dresser that had a stack of letters from my friends in New York. I told them they could send just one letter but they insisted sending each their own. I had told them about my acceptance into Hogwarts and wanting to go there instead of Charles' school. They were all pretty sad but knew it would make me happy. Charles had stopped by after Moony sent him a letter. He wished me the best of luck and we would keep in touch.

     I got up and changed. Teddy began banging on my door. I flicked my wrist opening the door.

    "I wish I had you powers" he said walking in.

     "I wish I could change my appearance at any given moment" I said grabbing shoes from my closet.

    "Technically can't you do that anyway?" He asked.

    "I can only change how they see me. Not how I really look goof" I said.

    "Whoever gets to the table last has to wake mum up" he said.

    "You're on."

    We raced down the stairs. I flicked my wrist towards his shoes and they tied together causing him to trip. I slammed my hand against the table.

    "I win go wake up aunt Andy" I stuck out my tongue.

    "You cheated!" He said.

    "I did no such thing" I smiled. He walked up the stairs to wake Andy and Moony. A minute later he walked back down. 

    I began making breakfast. I levitated all the ingredients, gently cracking the eggs into the pan, putting the egg carton back in the fridge.

    "Teddy make yourself useful and check on the toast" I said watching Teddy watch tv.

    He rolled his eyes and went to the toaster. Andy and Moony walked down the stairs.

    "I made breakfast" I smiled levitating plates full of food to the table.

    "You didn't have to dear" Andy said.

   "Well I was bored" I said sitting down.

    After a couple minutes I spoke.

"What house do you think I'll be in?" I ask.

"Both your parents were from Gryffindor so I would assume Gryffindor. You're very brave and courageous" Moony said.

"No matter what house you'll do great things" Andy smiled.

Another couple minutes passed and we were ready.

    "Are you okay to transport yourself?" Moony asked.

   "Of course I have mastered it, it's really not that hard Moony" I rolled my eyes. "But I also don't know what Diagon Alley looks like so Teddy will be going with me."

    I grabbed onto Teddy with my hand to his head.

    "Focus on Diagon Alley" I whispered. I closed my eyes and opened them we were in the streets of Diagon Alley. Andy and Moony standing near us. I looked around mesmerized. A store had caught my attention. Moony caught onto where I was looking.

"Not now we need to get your school stuff first" he said.

We went to a bunch of boring shops to get our supplies. Moony and Andy stopped in front of a shop called Ollivander's. I looked at the sign oddly and followed them inside.