Ch 4: Platform 9 3/4

Edited 6/3/21

     "I can't believe you won't be coming back" Jubilee said.

"It won't be the same without you" Peter said.

"I know but I'm excited to go there" I said.

I could tell they were all forcing smiles.

"I will send you letters every week I promise" I smiled.

"Professor Hank will probably be happy you're gone. He won't have to deal with your pranks" Scott laughed.

    "Alex will probably miss you" Kitty said trying to hide a smile.

I smiled.

"I'm really going to miss you guys" I said hugging them. "I should probably get back home and finish packing I leave tomorrow."

     I said my final goodbyes to the people I had called my best friends for years. I walked along the hall looking to say my final goodbye to one person. I found Alex in his room reading a book.

    "You're not one to willingly read" I said leaning against the door frame.

    "I've been told it's calming" he said looking up smiling.

    He sat up against the wall.

    "I wanted to say goodbye before I leave" I said.

    He huffed before getting up from his bed. He walked over smiling before holding out his arms. I flung my arms around his body listening to his heart beat.

    "I'm going to miss looking at the stars with you" I said softly.

    "Look at the stars and pretend I'm right next to you" he said setting his chin on the top of my head.

    I unhooked my arms staring at him.

    "Promise to write to me" I smiled.

    "Anything for you bunny" he said.

    "Don't forget about me Summers" I said turning around walking out of the room.

    "It would be hard to forget your Black" he said softly to himself but loud enough for me to hear.

I transported back home and went straight to my room. Not long after Teddy flopped onto my bed. He started humming.

"Can you not? That's rather annoying" I said turning around.

"You're mean" he responded.

I rolled my eyes. He continued humming.

"Teddy I love you but if you don't stop humming I'm going to stick cockroaches in your bed again" I said.

      He instantly stopped.

"See what I mean! Mean!" He said walking out.

    Bloody annoying.

The next day came quickly. Teddy and I sat at the table silently eating breakfast. Andy walked down the stairs before Moony.

"Good morning" she said kissing the tops of our heads. "Are you excited?"

We nodded our heads.

Moony walked down kissing Andy on the cheek.

"Eugh" Teddy muttered.

Soon we were finished eating and it was time to go. I grabbed onto Teddy and we transported to Kings Crossing. I had only ever been here once before when we visited a distant aunt of Moony's. I looked around dragging my trunk. We followed Moony and Andy until they both stopped in front of a wall.