Ch 10: Troll

Edited 6/3/21

      I looked at my letter from Storm. Charles had started training my old friends even further then we have before much like the same with Alex. The rest of my friends haven't really been sending letters as we did before. I suppose they were busy with school on top of the extra training. I wrote her back a lengthy letter asking about everyone else. I placed the parchment paper inside the envelope.

      I walked over to the bathroom taking a shower. I put on a Hufflepuff sweater along with black leggings. I slipped on some boots and walked out.

     "Hey Princess you hear anything about Gryffindor's new seeker?" Cedric asked from the couch. I walked over sitting on the other end.

     "And how exactly would I know? Wood and I are not exactly friends" I said.

    "Aren't you close with those Weasley's?" He asked.

     "I'm not going to cheat and get information from them" I smiled. "I want to win fair and square like we do every year."

     He smiled.

     "I got to get going, I need to meet someone" I said getting up. "Have you seen Amelia?" I asked walking towards the door.

     "She left a couple minutes ago" he said turning his attention to Ernie.

    "Morning sunshine" Ernie smiled.

    "Ernie" I smiled.

    I walked out the door walking past the kitchens. I turned the corner to see Amelia and Ella talking.

     "Did Aurora do that prank?" Ella asked.

     "Why are you asking me?" Amelia responded.

    "Tell me now! My father will hear about this if you do not!" Ella pulled out her wand.

     "Ella!" I yelled. I pushed her body against the wall, freezing her.

    She didn't say a word looking at me. I let go and she ran off.

     "Sorry" I whispered. "I don't know what her deal is lately."

    "It's okay" she smiled.

    We walked to find Teddy.

    "She did what!" He said.

    "Teddy do not make me repeat myself for the fifth time" I said.

    "Okay okay" he said. "She was that upset over the prank? It was just slime, right?"

    "Well Fred thought it would be a great idea to put itching powder in it however we did jinx it where even if you washed the slime off the itching wouldn't stop" I smiled.

    "Aurora, dad and mum are going to be mad you got a detention so fast" he said.

    "Technically I didn't get a detention because they couldn't prove we did it" I said.

    Teddy went to find Lee.

    "Has Teddy seemed off to you lately?" I asked Amelia after he left.

     "I don't think so" she said. "Let's find the boys."

     I nodded. We were walking around the castle when a little frizzy haired girl ran into me.

    "Sorry I wasn't watching where I was- oh hello Aurora" she smiled.

    "Hello Hermione. Have you by chance seen two tall red haired boys?" I asked smiling.