Ch 18: Suit

Edited 6/3/21

I gently laid the suit Charles had made me on my bed, admiring it. Never did I think I would be staring at something so beautiful. It was black with yellow stripes on either side of the body, a belt with the yellow X in the center symbolizing the X-Men. Charles had given all of us one, Peter, Jubilee, Kitty, Storm and Scott. We were to be the next generation of X-Men and we did not realize it quiet yet. Alex was pretty much guaranteed the leader of the new generation.

Teddy ran in looking at the suit. He walked towards it about to touch it.

"Don't touch it!" I said smacking his hand.

"What's it made of?" He asked.

"I'm not sure. Professor Hank and Charles made it from a bunch of different materials. All of our suits are made differently to fit our powers" I said.

Teddy loved when I talked about the others, their powers intrigued him.

"How so?" He asked.

"For instance Storm and Scott's suits make sure they do not over heat. Kitty's is light so its easier when she walks through walls" I said moving it to the side of my bed.

    "What does yours do?" He asked.

    "Mine is light like Kitty's so I can move around easily in it" I said.

    "Put it on" he smiled. I pushed Teddy out quickly taking my clothes off.

I pulled my suit on looking into my mirror. I grabbed the boots slipping them on. I called Teddy in to see.

"You look like a super hero" he smiled.

Andy and Moony were gone, they didn't tell us where but that they'd be home later. However before they left I read Andy's mind and they were meeting Aunt Narcissa.

We didn't live too far from the burrow where Fred and George lived but Teddy didn't want to walk today.

"Can't you get in trouble for doing this?" He asked.

"It's not magic" I smiled grabbing his arm. I closed my eyes focusing on them burrow. We reopened them to the familiar smell of bread, Molly must be baking.

We walked up to the door as I lightly knocked. Crashing was heard in the kitchen before Molly opened the door. She smiled instantly.

"Hello dears! I didn't know you were coming!" She said pulling us both into a hug. "Fred! George! Down here now!"

The both of them running down the stairs to the door. Upon Fred laying eyes on me he grabbed onto me pulling me into a hug.

"I missed you" he whispered into my ear.

"Me too" I whispered back.

"Nice suit" George smirked.

We all went outside as I showed them my suit in detail now. I exclusively pointed to the X on the belt.

"I am officially a future X-Men" I smiled.

"Wow my girlfriend a super hero" Fred smirked walking up to me.

"Not a super hero yet" I said as he kissed my cheek.

"Let's practice!" George squealed. "I'll go get my wand!"

He ran back into the house coming back a minute later with his wand in hand.

"Is this a good idea?" Teddy asked.