Ch 61: Falling Back

"George I'm going to throw something at you!" I yelled. "You dig the hole first then put the flowers in then put dirt around it!"

"I will throw this shovel at you if you keep yelling at me!" He said holding up the small gardening shovel.

"If you would have listened to me to begin with I wouldn't be yelling" I said.

Fred walked out laughing.

"What are you laughing at mate?" George asked irritated.

"The two of you bickering" he smiled sitting beside me.

I huffed watching George do it wrong again.

"George Fabian Weasley I am going to lose my mind. It's so simple!" I yelled.

I turned to Fred who was holding in a laugh.

"Go help your brother" I said.

He smiled before getting up. Fred created a new hole placing the flowers in. I watched as Fred mumbled to George. I stood up walking inside. I found my mother on the couch turning channels on the tv.

"This stupid machine is not working" she said.

I walked over tapping it and the channels became clear.

"Thank you" she said.

I walked to the fridge grabbing the pitcher of lemonade. I held my right hand out levitating three glasses to the counter as I poured lemonade into the glasses.

"I am no expert on love but that boy out there loves you" she said.

I felt my body tense up.

"Tell me about that Summers boy" she said.

I slowly walked over sitting on the opposite side of the couch.

"Well I grew up with him in New York. I always felt a connection with him. He's a good guy, he's selfless" I said.

"You love him too" she said.

"I do" I said. "Seeing Fred after some time has me with mixed feelings. We spent our school years together. I don't know if I ever stopped loving him" I said. "I know Alex was there for me but after what Dumbledore had told me. Everything makes sense."

"I have never met this Summers boy and I know I am new to this mother thing. But I can see the love he has for you, I also did look inside his mind a tad bit" she smirked.

I rolled my eyes chuckling.

"Do whatever makes you happy my dear" she said.

I got up levitating the glasses outside to the two boys. They grabbed the glasses nearly chugging their drinks. I looked to Fred as he began pointing to something. I watched as he started showing George how to properly plant the flowers. He turned his head smiling, I returned the smile. George had finally gotten the grasp doing it by himself.

   "Do you think they're okay?" Fred asked sitting beside me.

    "I know they are. As long as I can feel their heartbeats and minds I know they're alive" I said. "And that's all that matters."

    "So this whole Bellatrix trying to be a mum isn't weird to you?" He asked.

    "It's definitely weird, never said it wasn't. I can't fully forgive her for what she did to me yet at the same time I could see how blinded she was. She was manipulated as a young girl in joining his side. She was only fourteen when she was introduced to him" I said. "The fact that she did not try to hurt me or you that night speaks volumes. I can see it behind her eyes."