Ch 47: Christmas

I smiled reading the letter from Alex. He was ecstatic going on his first mission alone although it wasn't all too exciting. Fred walked in the room.

     "What's got you smiling?" He asked smugly.

     "Nothing" I said hiding the letter.

    He looked at me oddly before leaving back out to the kitchen. I pulled the letter back out reading the rest of the letter.

    I hope all is well there. I know there is a lot going on and some of it I don't completely understand. Nonetheless I hope you are safe and Susie too. Speaking of Susie, she's a bright little cookie. She knows more than I do about the planets. She made me look like an idiot schooling me on how many moons Saturn has.

     I laughed.

     Ever since you came here with Susie, Kitty will absolutely not leave me alone. Scott needs help with some training so I better wrap this letter up. Hope to see you soon bunny.

         Love Alex ♥️

     I stared at the heart left by his name when Fred barged in grabbing the letter from my hands.

     "Alex Summers?" He questioned looking to the end of the letter.

    "Give it a rest Fred" I snapped snatching it back.

     "So he's the one that's been making you smile and giggle like a little school girl?" He yelled.

     I looked at him confused.

    "We have been over this! I've known him nearly my whole life" I said.

     He grabbed onto my arms.

   "Are you cheating on me!" He yelled.

   "Get your hands off me now!" I yelled.

  I watched as he jumped back rummaging his hands through his hair. The man that stood in front of me was someone completely different. George ran in wondering what was going on.

   "Come get your brother George. Before I say something I'll regret" I said, George grabbed Fred's arm pulling him out of our room and down to the shop.

    I grabbed the envelope sitting on the window sill. I looked inside to find a small pouch with something inside it. The pouch was made of silk, I slowly untied the top pouring the contents into my hand. A small bunny pendant on a silver chain. I put the necklace around my neck grabbing onto the bunny before looking outside as it began to rain.

     I felt myself fall asleep. I got off walked over to the bed instantly falling asleep as my head hit the pillow.

    I woke up to Fred lightly snoring next to me. I looked at him before getting up to shower. Today was Christmas at Grimmauld place. After getting out of the shower Fred was up and getting ready. I walked past him to grab my clothes. George and Amelia had already left. I pulled on the red long sleeve shirt before pulling on the dark green pants. I flattened out the pants as Fred walked out of the room. I turned around to my nightstand looking at the bunny necklace. I walked over grabbing it putting it on. I stared at myself in the mirror when Fred appeared standing near the door.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

I nodded grabbing the bags with presents. We walked down the stairs of the shop to make sure everything was locked before we left. He held his hand out for me to grab it. I placed mine on top of his as we apparated. Opening my eyes we were in front of Grimmauld place. I looked around twisting my right hand pounding it to the ground as the ground began to shake appearing 13 Grimmauld Place. We walked up to the door opening it to find everything perfectly decorated in colors of green, red and silver. I handed Fred the bag as he made his way to the kitchen. I began walking when a ghastly voice began speaking.