Ch 35: Prefect Bathroom

Edited 6/4/21

      I played with Fred's hair as he set his head on my lap. I stared straight forward at the castle.

     "Amelia said you were gone for most of the night last night. I was worried about you" he said breaking the silence.

     "I was talking with- an old friend you could say" I looked down at him as he examined my face. "I'm alright I just didn't want to hurt you the other night."

     I glanced over at the egg. I grab it moving Fred's head from my lap and putting it in its place. I clicked the top as it screeched. I covered my ears instantly as Fred shut it.

     "What the hell am I supposed to do with it" I said getting ready to throw it.

     Fred quickly grabbed it from my hands.

    "I bet Diggory has already figured out what to do with it" he snapped.

    "Enough with that" I said.

    After an hour of sitting outside, underneath the tree we finally went inside. I snuck Fred into my room, he instantly jumped into my bed throwing a ball at the ceiling again and again. I sat at my desk staring at the egg.

    "Staring at it isn't going to give you answers" he laughed.

    I rolled my eyes, levitating a book on my shelf throwing it at him. This dumb egg.

    Eventually Fred and I went to find George and Amelia. We walked to the courtyard to find them both on a bench laughing. I sat on the grass alongside Fred as George explained one of their inventions. I stared at the two boys as they beamed talking about it. I ended up daydreaming about last night.

"Please don't let him kill me" she cried.

"Then I am going to need your help" I said.

Something caught my eye, I looked over to see Cedric running up to Harry. They talked for not even a minute before Cedric was on his way again. Harry looked over smiling at me before walking away. I knew what they had talked about. I was stunned Cedric had not told me first.

"How did you find me? Without Cerebro?" She asked.

"Have you forgotten who I am? I can find whoever I wish!" I snapped. "Answer me this question how were you able to get inside my mind with Rose Riddle!"

"I-I don't know. I-I don't remember it" she stuttered.

"Do not lie to me! Or I will not hesitate to let him kill you!" I looked forward at her ghostly figure.

"Aurora please, Erik is going to kill me" she pleaded.

"Aurora! Hello! Earth to Aurora?" Amelia yelled waving her hand in front of my face. "Are you okay?"

"Perfectly fine" I smiled. The three of them looking at me worriedly. "Just tired thats all I had a late night."

Fred and George ran off to show off their products to some of the first years leaving Amelia and I alone. She looked at me confused. I smiled winking at her before we got up walking towards one of the halls. We walked in silence as we neared the barrels. I started knocking when she grabbed my hand.

     "Where did you really go last night?" She asked.

     "I'm going to ask you one more time, how did you do it?" I asked.

     "I barely remember it" she said. I held my hand out as her figure began to struggle. Her hands around her neck grasping for air. "Please Aurora."