Ch 28: Fight

Edited 6/4/21

       I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling debating on what to do next. Fred started humming as he sat at my desk finishing an assignment I was forcing him to do.

     "Fred please I'm trying to think" I said as his humming got louder.

     "You didn't tell me who it is" he said.

     "I'm not the one it should come from. It should come from her" I said. "When I think about it, it makes no sense yet it makes all the sense in the world at the same time."

      "Are you going to tell her?" He asked walking towards my bed.

     "Of course. I just don't know how I will say it. She knows her parents aren't her real parents. But how am I supposed to tell her, her real parents is a supposed murderer who is on the loose and the other is dead" I said laying my head on his chest.

      We sat laid there in silence until there was a knock on the door.

     "Come in!" I yelled.

     I sat up to be faced with the very person I've been thinking about.

     "Susie" I smiled.

"I had a feeling you needed to tell me something" she said softly.

I looked over to Fred motioning towards the door for him to leave.

"Do I have to?" He asked whining.

"Fred Weasley do not make me do it" I smirked.

He got up without another word placing a kiss on top of my head before leaving. I watched him close my door putting my focus back on Susan.

"I don't know how to say this exactly" I said trailing off. She stared at me with sadness.

"You didn't find out anything?" She asked.

"I did I just don't know how you'll react to it" I said looking away. "I know who your real parents are."

"What?" She asked surprisingly. "W-who are they?"

"Sirius Black and Marlene McKinnon" I said looking into her eyes. I watched as they grew wide not with disappointment but with happiness.

"That means you're my-" she started.

"Sister" I said. "I didn't know how you'd take it."

"I-I don't know what to say" she said holding her head. She grabbed onto my body hugging me.

We sat there for a moment in each other's arms until she muttered words.

"Does this mean I am a White Witch?" She asked.

"It's quiet possible you are. Our mother was one of the strongest and I am- well I am the one destined to kill Rose Riddle" I said. She looked stunned hearing the name come out of my mouth.

"Nobody says her name. Many people believe she is still alive, they are scared of her" she said.

"I'm not. And she is alive she tried killing me" I said.

"What?" She said softly.

I began explaining to her the depth behind my powers and about the prophecy. As I told her these things something about her made me wonder what her true powers really are. I can sense something inside her that she doesn't know is there however I'm not sure what it is.