Ch 62: Battle of Hogwarts

The four of us sat at the table drinking coffee. Not a single word had been spoken.

"It's here" I said.

"I know" my mother said.

Fred and George looked to each other nervously. I had felt it the moment I woke up. The war was here and would soon be over regardless of who won.

"I cannot go" she said.

"I know" I said looking to her. "I don't expect you to."

Sometime later I walked over to the closet near the stairs pulling out an all white suit with no X symbol. My time with the X-Men was over and I was okay with that. Regardless of how I felt deep down I knew I belonged here. The normal world had its protectors whether it be the X-Men or the Avengers. The wizarding world had not one.

     I put the suit on looking in the mirror. Fred and George walked behind me with no emotions on their faces. I pulled the white boots on before grabbing their hands. I closed my eyes transforming to Hogwarts.

    "For this to be the safest place in the wizarding world it sure was easy to transport here" I said.

    We began walking when a group of adults caught our eyes. Molly practically ran to the two boys grabbing onto their bodies. She turned to me smiling before grabbing my face.

    "Deary thank you for keeping them safe" she said.

    I smiled slightly before seeing Susan. Ron and Hermione were on either side of her. She had caught sight of me instantly running towards me. I held back tears as I held into her body.

    "I missed you" she whispered.

    "I know" I laughed.

     I kissed the top of her head before letting her body go. She looked tired with bags underneath her eyes. I looked behind her to see Sirius and Marlene standing awkwardly. I looked away as Susan got in line with the students at the school. All of us hiding from eyesight.

     The order now stood outside the great hall doors waiting for a signal. I glanced over to Fred who forced a smile.

    "You are a traitor!" Susan yelled behind the doors.

"And you have no one!" Snape yelled.

I opened the doors as everyone walked behind me. I watched as Snape lifted his wand to Susan. His body language changed from relax to tense. I twisted my hand sending a psionic ball his way, he narrowly dodged it to the side. I started walking towards Susan when he sent a flare. I created a force field around her as I now stood beside her.

"You betrayed them and for what?" I asked. "You are also the reason behind Harry's death."

The death eaters behind him stepped forward. I began throwing psionic balls at them until they could no longer block them, I turned to Snape.

"All for what?" I asked.

"Nothing" he said before apparating away.

I turned to Susan wrapping my arms around her once more. I grabbed her face as a single tear ran down her left cheek. The room then turned a gray color, it suddenly got cold. A girl began screaming in the corner. I instantly ran to her.

"Hey you're okay" I whispered.

She hadn't seemed to hear me. I moved my hand towards her arm when she grabbed my face sending pain throughout my head.

"Ahh!" I yelled.

A voice was then heard.

"Bring me Susan Black. Bring me Susan Black and there will be no casualties" he said.