Ch 60: Wedding Bells

I sat the table sitting across from Fred as we both sipped on coffee.

"Aurora you have to see it from their perespective. They wanted to protect you" he said.

"They clearly did a good job I've been nearly killed on numerous occasions" I said.

He sat there not knowing what to say.

"I just want all of this to be over" I said.

"I heard Susan last night wanting to leave to find these things called Horcrux's" he said softly.

"Horcrux?" I questioned.

He nodded.

"I stopped her and Hermione from leaving" he said.

"She's going to drive me insane" I said.

"She's a mini version of you" he laughed.

I smiled slightly.

"I suppose" I said.

Fleur ran down the stairs looking to me smiling. Oh Merlin.

"I need you!" She yelled.

I looked to Fred who was smiling. She grabbed onto my arm pulling me up the stairs. I was now in a room with her younger sister and a couple of her beautiful cousins.

"Your hair is white!" One of them said.

I nodded slightly as everyone stared at me. I looked to my right to see Ginny in the corner alone. I smiled walking over to her near the window.

"They're all so pretty" she said.

"And yet you're the prettiest here" I said putting my arm around her shoulders.

I looked out the window to see the Minister of Magic walking up. Everyone that was putting up the tent stopping and watching. I knew why he was here, my mind then went to the conversation between Dumbledore and I months before his death.

"Don't give me that crap Dumbledore!" I yelled.

He stood there not saying a word.

"You said help will always be given to those at Hogwarts who ask for it! What about Regulus! Or Tom Riddle for that matter! You only care if they wear red and gold!" I said.

He continued to sit there.

"You let him die. You knew Susan was the real chosen one and yet you let Harry believe it was him! That is what led him to his death" I said.

"It is the way things have to go" he said.

"He was a child! He was murdered and you sit here to cover it up!" I said. "You like to think of yourself as a savior but you save nothing but yourself!"

I began walking out.

"One of my many regrets is not helping Regulus as I did not help you. You fell to the dark side and are no longer the same person. I am sorry for everything I did and didn't do to you and Fred Weasley" he said.

I instantly turned around.

"What did you just say?" I asked.

"I did what I needed to in order for you to kill Rose Riddle" he said.

I had not realized Ginny had been calling me name.

    "How does this look?" She asked.