Omake: Valentine's Day Special!!!

Shizuka: Hey guys! Happy Bloody Valentines! We're very busy with school but we made these short Omakes in our spare time and the next chapter , Chapter 38 will come probably nex week XD XD 

Warnings: I know you know.

PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT/REVIEW DX DX TTATT 

we don't own anything except the plot.

_________________

Naruko was walking around Konoha Central where most of the malls and small shops were placed. Everywhere she looked she saw hearts decorating the buildings along with some roses and cut out cupids, couples buying chocolate, walking along with smiles on their faces.

She let out a sigh and continued waling. Feeling unwanted and lonely with all the couples around.

"Yo! Naru." Said blonde heard someone yell. She turned around to see Kiba wit his arm around Hinata.

"Hey Guys!"Naruko said with a forced smile on her face.

"Happy Valentine's day Naru-chan!" Hinata greeted

"You too Hina-chan, Kiba"

"Where are you going?" Kiba asked

"Oh...I'm on my way home. I uh- got a date with paperwork today." Naru said, depressed when she thought of the said date.

Naruko was about to leave when Hinata stopped her "wait Naru-chan, before you go to your 'date', someone told us to give this to you." Hinata said as she gave Naruko the single rose she was holding, Kiba doing the same

"eh?' Naruko thought as she accepted both roses.

Staring at the roses, she asked "Who are these from?"

Kiba grinned at her mischievously "Why don't you find out yourself." Hinata nodded in agreement

"If you want to find out who gave those, just keep walking straight." Hinata said with a mysterious smile then left with Kiba.

She looked at both of her friends before shrugging then walked straight ahead like Hinata said, curious at who gave the roses. Along the way she bumped into Shikamaru and Temari both giving her roses and telling her to walk straight to find out who gave it.  Then she saw Chouji and Gaara giving her roses and telling her the same thing, and then she bumped into Karin, Juugo and Suigetsu, all three giving her roses telling it's from the mysterious guy and saying the same damn thing to walk straight.

Naruko let out another sigh as she walked ahead wondering who the rose-giving mystery guy was. She was lost in her thoughts till she saw a familiar restaurant in front of her.

'Huh? Ichiraku Ramen?' Naruko thought before she shrugged and went inside her favorite shop, now hungry. She was greeted by a smiling Ayame.

"Eh? Ayame-nee-san? You're the one who's been giving me roses?" Naruko asked the waitress. 'Please tell me no. I'm into guys not girls.' She thought silently then let out a relieved sigh when Ayame shook her head.

"Here." Ayame said handing her another rose.

Ayame giggled "If you want to meet him, go to the back." Ayame said motioning to the Kitchen. Naruko nodded and then walked to the back of the restaurant, she took a deep breath.

'Let it not be a fan boy.' Naruko prayed to Kami-sama before entering the Kitchen and there she saw a table in the middle of the kitchen, candles were the only light in the dark room. Two bowls of freshly made Ramen was on the table, Naruko looked around cautiously till she caught sight of Sasuke standing at the side, holding a single rose with a small soft smile.

"Teme?" Naruko asked, shocked. Her heart beating very fast, a blush threatening to creep its way up her face.

Said teme gave Naruko a smirk before walking towards her, he gave the rose to her. Naruko held the rose in her hands noticing it felt different, she looked up at Sasuke with a smile on her face.

Sasuke saw Naruko's smile and wrapped his arms around her waist, leaning down to give her a chaste kiss on the lips before pulling away to whisper.

"Happy Valentine's Naru..."Naruko looked up at sasuke with love and whispered back.

"Happy Valentine's Teme." Then having the most 'romantic' dinner (ramen) in the most 'romantic' place (Ichiraku's Kitchen).

Naruko received a total of 12 roses, 11 real and 1 fake.

'I will love you till the last rose dies.'

[Omake by: Aki Shinzo]

____________

___________

"Tomatoes and Cereal Bars"

If there was one thing Uchiha Sasuke hates other than his brother destroying his precious Cereal bars, Boys going near his blonde fox and people who dares to call his hair duck-butt; It was the accursed day made by the most idiotic bastard or bitch in the world whom he just wants to torture, kill, revive and kill over and over again, the day which was the bane of all Uchihas, man or woman, girl or boy, even children weren't spared as long as they had the Uchiha blood running in their veins. He wished this day was never created.....VALENTINE'S DAY.

"P-Please accept my Chocolate Sasuke-sama!!"

Sasuke inwardly groaned as yet another girl approached him with a box of nicely wrapped chocolate on hand. He coldly rejected her and left the now crying girl without the slightest hesitation. Well he never claimed to be a gentleman anyway and besides this was 150th time a girl approached him this day, and it wasn't even 10 o'clock! It was like a never ending cycle, a girl approaches him, he coldly rejects her, and leaves her crying her eyes out. At first it was fun seeing them cry but then it got tiring and he just wants to go home, collapse on his bed and enter his dreamland where he is sure to find peace.

And so he went home just deciding to skip school.

When he arrived he was surprised to see a figure sitting on the couch in the movie room, watching a bloody gruesome movie.

"Naruko?" Hearing her name called she looked up at him and scowled.

"What took you so long Teme!? You missed the good part!" Sasuke wanted to ask what she was doing here but decided to keep his mouth shut and just shook his head in exasperation.

He slumped on the couch beside her.

Sasuke watched as the movie progress; a woman was running away like her life depended on it. She was bloodied and beaten, her clothes torn showing numerous wounds. Following her was a man wearing a white mask with a wide Cheshire like smile painted with blood on it, a long knife in his hands. The woman ran desperately in the dense vegetation of the forest whilst screaming for help but then she tripped on a root of a tree. She landed harshly on the ground and was about to get up when a foot collided on her back preventing her to get back up, She screamed as she tried to claw her way out, the man raised the knife in his hand and---

"Here Teme, Happy Valentine's Day." Naruko thrust a bag to him whilst blushing madly. Sasuke was surprised and looked down at the bag and saw fresh red ripe tomatoes and several packs of Limited Edition Cereal Bars.

He smiled at her and accepted the bag and gave her a chaste kiss on the lips that deepened the blush on her face (The most romantic and perfect sound effect; the screams of mercy, terror and bloody murder from the movie).

"Thanks dobe."

Maybe Valentine's day isn't that bad after all....

[ Omake by: Shizuka Yuki]

___________________

How was it? Tell us which Omake you like most by commenting. It really isn't that hard. Just type a few words and press the comment button :3

Ciao~