Chapter 40: Snake

Shizuka: Hey Guys sorry for the very VERY late update. but BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER please re-read Chapter 39 cause there are a bit of changes over there which might help clear up some things (yeah right). This chapter ain't the best but definitely not the worst, so so sorryyyyy. It's just that aki and I are in different universities which makes it harder to update and with all the school work which is slowly killing me!!!! okay now i'm just blabbering, so on with the story!

Aki: YO! I'ts sad to say I'm dying of an incurable disease called "School". So goodbye my fans. *chibi angel flies away* (Shizuka: You're an angel? I never knew.....)

Tsuki: Hey....*appears* yeah...*disappears*

Please leave comments/reviews

We don't own anything excepts the plot.

____________

*ring ring ring*

"Uchiha." Fugaku answered, watching his wife put down his tea on his office desk.

" we have a situation" a voice he immediately recognized said.

"Who?" Makoto looked at her husband worriedly as she heard his clip-tone.

"Naruko." The voice answered again. Fugaku met his wife's worried expression.

"Snake?" Fugaku asked mentally hoping that his speculator is wrong...but in time like this Uchiha's are never wrong...

" Hn." Amd all his hope was crushed...

He ended the call without a say and dialed another number. Makoto who had been watching in the sidelines went beside her husband.

"What is it?" Fugaku merely glanced at her with a frown.

*ring ring ring* he finally turned to his wife and at that moment the phone picked up.

"He's back."

Henge: Minato!!!

*Crash!*

Minato's eyes widened at the fallen picture frame that he had accidentally hit. Suddenly he felt a chill pass through him seeing the broken picture frame that contained his beloved daughter's picture.

"Kushina? Dear?" He called quickly, a bad feeling washing over him.

The said red head entered minato's office, hearing his panicked voice she raised a brow at him, silently questioning.

Minato frowned "can you--"

*ring ring ring*

He picked up his phone, and was quite relieved seeing the caller's name.

Ahh, just the right person I need to call.

He heard a familiar woman's voice in the background before a clear, strict voice cut through.

"He's back."

His brows furrowed and a tricle of sweat slid down his face.

"Fugaku? Hello Fugaku?"

"Minato." Fugaku answered

"What do you mean by 'he's back?'"

"Naruko was taken, Itachi says it's him."

Kushina was startled when minato suddenly shot up, nearly toppling the chair shouting in rage and fear, his face dark, his eyes glinting dangerously, ready to kill.

" WHAT!?"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?"

"I told you Naruko got kidnapped."