Chapter 26: Kitsune's Return

Shizuka: Hey guys. Chapter 26 done. Sorry for Updating late...We had our Exams so we didnt have time to write....

Shout out: 

Aki: I hope your reading this...I had sooooo  much fun aki....They were soooo cool....and..Sorry but being Sadistic is in my Nature... So *Smirk* Shame for you, More fun for me~~ :-P 

PLEASE COMMENT/REVIEW!!!!

Warnings: Typos. Language.Etc.

I dont own anything except the plot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in Konoha city. In a café filled with lovey dovey couples….Where love is clearly in the air…In the secluded part of the café sat a young sweet couple.

“W-we shouldn’t skip school Kiba-kun…” Hinata said as she fidgeted on her chair, glancing at the window every often very nervous that someone might catch them.

“Don’t worry hinata! It’s not like we do it every day!” Kiba grinned ‘and if we do skip every day you’re father’s going to kill me.’ He continued in his mind.

A waitress arrived serving their order which contained of 2 slices of cinnamon cake and drinks. Hinata’s eyes brightened seeing her favorite cake. A smile appeared on her face as she eagerly ate her cake.

Kiba chuckled seeing hinata had Icing on her face. He leaned unto her with a tissue on hand “You’ve got icing on your face.” He muttered their faces close to each.

Hinata blushed feeling his breath tickle her skin as he gently wiped off the icing. Hinata’s blushed deepened when she felt him come closer….their faces now only centimeters apart…closer…and closer…She closed her eyes waiting for----

“RRIINNGGG!!!!!!!!! /~~~” (Text message sound effect =_=V)

Both eyes snapped opened, blushing madly hinata backed away.

“What the hell…” Kiba said angrily as he opened his cell planning to curse seven hells to whoever disturbed them.

Hinata also checked her phone. Her brows furrowed reading a message from an unknown number…She looked up at Kiba seeing him in the same situation. Peering over to see who texted her boyfriend. Her eyes widened a bit seeing as they got the same message…

“We got the same message…” Hinata said to Kiba,

“Do you have any idea who it is?” Kiba asked, Hinata shook her head making Kiba sigh curiosity filling his mind.

“Should we go?” Kiba nodded

“I'm curious who this person is…” Kiba stood up and offered a hand to hinata. She sent a small smile to Kiba before she accepted the hand.

He grinned and snaked a hand around Hinata’s waist

“C’mon! It’s still hours away, lets continue our date!”

Unknown to both of them, 4 other people in Konoha received the same text….

--------Hours later….school already ended------

Kiba and Hinata were on their way to the Garage (If you don’t remember it’s the place where they practice…they’re studio…ermm…Garage Studio)…Surprisingly they saw 4 other people there….

“Hey Guys! Watcha doin here!?” Kiba shouted to Shikamaru, Temari, Gaara and Chouji.

 “Did you get a text too?” Chouji asked in the middle of eating