Chapter 31: Live While We're Young!!!

Shizuka: I'm very sorry for the wait! We finally found time, inspiration and time to write this chapter! XD! anyway we got really busy with school and probably will still because exam week is next week *sigh* but the good news is!!! after next next week we have a WEEK for free time!!! <3 <3 and I think i already have some ideas for the next chapter <3 <3 Im sorry that i suck at romance but i (I still need to talk to Aki) promise that SasuNaru moments will increase starting in the next chapter.....i hope you like this chapter.

Aki:hey bitches and bastards !!! We're back sorry for the long wait but school was being a bitch as usual. I had a fight with algebra cause she kept asking me to find her X! She just won't move on....

Tsuki: Sorry for the long wait... Hope you (I) will like it... (haven't read it too)

Warnings....blah...

PLEASE COMMENT/REVIEW!!!!!please...?

I don't own anything except the plot!

________________________

It was already mid-day when Naruko finished her paperwork (by force). Naruko lazily peered at the window.

'It's raining again....' She thought feeling drowsy by the pitter-patter of the rain. She slumped on the table her head turned to watch the rain.

"Milady?" Utakata called staring at Naruko's dazed self.

"Yeah?"

"I'll be leaving to now; do you want anything before I leave?"

"Notebook. Blanket. Hot chocolate..." Utakata nodded and went to retrieve the said items.

When Utakata finally left. Naruko snuggled deeper into her blankets seeking for more warmth while sipping for more warmth. Summer is approaching so soon she would no longer be able to enjoy the feeling of the cold breeze when it rains. So she might as well enjoy it now till it last.

She silently hummed a song she had written a few years ago...now that she thought about it....why did she make this song?

Shrugging the thought away she sang the lyrics the sound blending in perfectly with the rain.

I remember tears streaming down your face

When I said, "I'll never let you go"

When all those shadows almost killed your light

She continued singing not noticing someone (a certain Uchiha) was already listening to her...

Henge: Sasuke!

Sasuke was peacefully sketching when he heard faint humming sound. Recognizing it as Naruko's he closed his sketchpad and relaxed at hearing the singing of Naruko. He leaned back on the headboard of his bed sitting in a comfortable. Closing his eyes he feeling himself slowly drown in the perfect harmony the rain and the melodious voice created.

I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"

But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes

The sun is going down

You'll be alright

No one can hurt you now

Come morning light

You and I'll be safe and sound

KAI!

Henge: Temari!