Chapter 42: Study in Pink

Shizuka: Yow Guys!!! Sorry if it took us months to update but hey! at least we updated! and we should've updated like a long time ago but i kinda underestimated the length of the chapter and i had class :3 tehee!~

And again we bitterly remember...this story was supposed to be a one-shot....so....*looks at the number of chapters* what happened?

Aki: One-shot turned into 42 shots >....> we made this for one freakin' song.......hope it won't turn into 50 or i'm making it gray.

Tsuki: So.....Um......Hi........? =3=.....?

Shizuka: Btw, to all those whom love kurama in this story is so gonna fucking hate me in the upcoming chapters.

(MUST READ: guys, after 42 chapters we've come to answer the thing that many have been questioning for quite awhile now. Which is regarding this ----> symbol. It is not the Nazi symbol as what many has said. For us it is just a normal symbol that looks like a shuriken which is why we chose it because for us IT IS a SHURIKEN. So yeah that's it, it's just to clarify to all whom commented about the symbol.)

Please leave comments or reviews if you're not too lazy to do it! We'd appreciate it, really.

______

=Henge: Itachi!! =

Itachi stared hard at the guards lined up infront of him. They were all dressed in a special black uniform, unique to only the special team consisting of only the best, the team that his father had created and whom will only follow orders from him and his family.

"Hours ago the heir of the Namikaze family has disappeared, and minutes before she disappeared I along with shisui spotted a few men with a distinct snake tattoo lingering in the school premises. My brother has gone to the place stated by an anonymous Tipper and has also not been found along with Naruko's bandmates"

Itachi glared menacingly and his tone went to a deeper dark timbre as he said towards the team "I want them found and SAFE, I order you to search for them, and capture whoever got Naruko, your first priority being their safety, I want to be updated with every single clue you find, leave not a single stone unturned until you find them, NOW!" The men immediately moved, rushing in an orderly manner, the leader already barking orders to every member.

 =KAI!!! =

Kurama burst into the room with a big grin on his face and the ones in the room didn't like it at all. They felt the foreboding feeling that they always felt when they see that grin on the redhead's face everytime that kurama had a silly idea that could potentially bring them trouble and very well turn their lives upside down.

They wanted to escape but the redhead was having none of that as he had immediately locked the door that leads to their freedom, sealing their fate of eternal damnation.

Kurama's shit eating grin widened predatorily as a sharp glint shown from his eyes.

"I want to create a BAND!"

=Henge: Naruko!! =

HURRY! FASTER! FASTER!

She screamed in her mind, willing herself to run faster, ignoring the burn and strain she felt. She knew that the man was easily following her, the man had easily caught up to her when he recovered, she KNEW that he wasn't even trying to actually catch up to her. So she forced herself past her limits, adrenaline running strong in her veins.

She ran and ran, feeling like she is only going into circles. A never ending cycle. She hides and he finds her. She tries to escape through a window or something, he shoots her only a mere breath away from her.