Chapter 11: The Phone call

Shizuka: Chapter 11...*Sigh* Im getting discouraged by this story.....

Warning...Profanities..typo's...

I dont own anything except the plot......*sigh*

Short chapter....*sigh*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

卍 Fast forward no Jutsu! 卍

(Shizuka: I got lazy...so yeah….)

A few weeks has passed ever since the bullying started, and it just got worse. Before they would just throw insult and garbages at her, now they would beat her up and put dead animals on her things and desk. But she benefitted from it anyway... Because she wrote a total of 13 sad and angry songs. Though it hurts... Sasuke being clueless about it (he has his suspicions about it though, every time he sees naruko’s wounds) because of Sakura’s innocent acts and Naruko lying (She got threatened) isn’t helping her at all. He would ask if she’s okay or who did it to her, but she would just shake her head and leave…

Naruko arrived home bloodied and beaten again…She cleaned herself and mended her wounds, wincing a bit at the pain. She looked at Sasuke’s window through hers, seeing it open she sighed and closed her window. She went to her kitchen to prepare her dinner, knowing that her grandfather has once again gone to research. When she finished cooking and eating she flopped herself down in front of the TV to watch her favorite cartoon Phineas and Ferb X Adventure time, when it reached the climax when Isabella needs to decide between Finn and Phineas, Naruko’s eyes were glued on the TV anticipated Isabella to choose Phineas.  

Isabella:“I choose ----“”RING!!!RING”….Naruko’s eyes twitched when she didn’t hear who Isabella chose. She growled, stood up, and  grabbed the phone.

“WHO-!””Hello Naru-chan??” Naruko’s eyes widened, her anger flushed to the drain as she heard the gentle voice call from the other line.

“M-mom!!?” She said her eyes glimmering in happiness

“Naru-chan! How are you dear?”

“I'm fine mom, how are you and dad??”

“Were fine sweetie. So how’s school?” her mother Kushina asked, Naruko’s eyes widened as she started sweating buckets.

“I-I'm fine mom..” She stated nervously

“Sweetie you’re as bad as your father in lying.” Kushina deadpanned. There was a long silence that followed until Naruko cut it.

“Mom where’s dad? I want to talk with him.” Naruko quickly asked. Kushina let out a sigh and thought

‘But as good as him in changing the topic…--‘ kushina smiled ‘-she really is minato’s daughter..’

“Okay. But we have something to tell you.”

“Thanks mom, and what are you going to tell me?” Naruko sighed in relief

“Your father will tell you.” Naruko heard a ‘EH! Me!?’ on the other line, probably her father. She heard some rustles, the phone getting passed to her father.

“Hello naru?” Her father Minato bubbly said

“Hi dad!!” Naruko said cheerfully

“Naru-chan!! I miss you! How are you? Did you get sick or something? How many friends do you have? Who’s your best friend? Do you have someone you like (ill kill whoever it is) do you have a boyfriend? (Murder and torture him to death!—““Whoa! Dad one at a time please! “Naruko cut her father off, sweat dropping when he bombarded her with questions.

“Oh sorry Naru-chan…” Naru sighed and rubbed her temples.

“sooo~ moving on. What do you and mom want to tell me?” Naruko asked waiting for her father to answer.

“Oh it’s just that….”

“?”

“Naruko” Minato’s voice turned serious

“We….”

.

.

.

Long pause for dramatic effect…

“want you to live back here with us….”

-------------------------------------------------------------

Done.

Shizuka: Can you please comment or something so i'll know im not alone and that there are people actually reading this story.

Bye.