Omake

Shizuka: A short Omake from me! Merry Christmas!!!!! although the Omake isn't really christmas themed but yea...It's my christmas gift!

Title: "Man-to-Man talk"

In one room 3 Uchihas and one Namikaze where having a Man-to-Man talk, as what Fugaku and minato had called it.

A now 24 year old Sasuke sitting on the other side of the table in front of his brother, father, and father-in-law.

"Sasuke." His father called in a sharp voice, which made Sasuke gulp in nervousness, although it didn't show on his face.

Steeling himself, expecting for the worst to come.

"What do you think is a better color, pink, baby blue or orange?" Even with all the years of training, perfecting his Uchiha mask, Sasuke did not expect the question at all, and he couldn't help but let out in a surprised tone.

"Hah?" Was his smart reply,

Ignoring his reaction, Itachi pouted, yes he pouted. "We've been debating on what color the flowers and curtains should be!" Minato and Fugaku nodded.

'What?'

"I think pink is a good color for the curtains And flowers." Itachi says, defending his color " pink means unconditional love, and it's a good color."

"Are you blind?" Minato deadpanned "Pink symbolizes Haruno Sakura and Haruno Sakura symbolizes fangirls and fangirls symbolizes demons." Minato sneered , and Itachi could only nod seeing as he had lost the battle he had been stubbornly fighting for 3 days already.

"Touché" he muttered.

"I vote for baby blue, the same shade of the sky, it would look good with Naruko's eyes." Fugaku nodded to himself, seemingly thinking on how Naruko would look good with baby blue flowers.

Minato scowled "it should be orange!" Minato piped in " My naru-naru loves orange! Naru won't be naru without orange!" Minato defended with passion.

'So this is man-to-man talk.' Sasuke thought exasperatedly, his eyes twitching.

"Speaking of wedding. Wedding Kimono or wedding gown?" Itachi asked, ignoring how he had just changed the topic.

"Wedding kimono" "Wedding gown"

Minato and Fugaku glared at each other.

"Wedding kimono." Minato growled, surprising thing is, minato looked like he would choose something untraditional.

"Wedding gown." Fugaku growled back, again surprising the spectators seeing as he is a traditional man.

They growled at each other, their glares reaching a new level of intensity, the air becoming heavier by the second, and both Uchiha brothers doesn't know how but they could see electricity shoot out coming from their eyes, seemingly clashing between them.

Sasuke could only sigh...So this is what they call Man-to-Man talk.