Chapter 32: The Sacred Uchiha Language

Shizuka: Sorry that it took quite a long time (again). Anyway I hope you like this chapter cause we totally had no idea on what to write for this chapter (Aki and I even fought about it), but somehow we managed to make it....

The chapters are getting longer lately....(means: more typing for me *sigh* fun~~~)

Aki: Comment or No Story!!! DIE BANSHEE! DIE!!!

Shizuka: Please leave comments/reviews.

Warnings: Profanities.

We don't own anything except the plot

___________________________________

Henge: Sasuke!

*After the Concert*

"C'mon Sasuke-kun! Let's go!" Sakura said clinging to Sasuke's arm like a koala (No offense to Koala's)

"No." was the said Uchiha's immediate response.

After the concert, Juugo had requested they got to the new restaurant which all of them had agreed except Sasuke which led them to where they are now; Sakura desperately begging her boyfriend (in her dreams).

"Mou....Come on Sasuke-kun..." Sakura whined pouting,

"No."

An idea popped into Sakura's mind

Tears welled at the corner of her eyes as she wept shamelessly.

"S-Sasuke-kun...*hic**hic*" Sakura cried, shocking Sasuke and the gang. Seeing the pink haired girl crying whispers roke out from the passing crowd.

"Poor girl..." "That guy's so horrible making such a cute girl cry" "Women's enemy..."

Sasuke heard them whisper

"O-oi sasuke let's just go already!" Suigetsu said sweatdropping

"We're gaining quite a lot of attention..." Neji muttered glaring at the people

Sasuke looked around with an impassive face noticing people staring at him. He let out a small sigh. 'No choice...'

"Fine." Sakura squealed as she dragged Sasuke to the parking lot with Suigetsu and Neji snickering at the Uchiha's misfortune. Ino clinging to Sai's arm, Juugo shaking his head and Karin rolling her eyes following behind them.

Time Skip no Jutsu!

Henge: Naruko!

Naruko and the rest of the ANBUcr5ew reached the restaurant which a waiter quickly brought them to a big empty booth. Naruko noticed that ever since they left the concert, Temari was busy texting someone on her phone. Naruko was about to ask who Temari was texting but seeing her smirk---She shivered---decided to ignore it.

Henge: Temari!

Temari was looking at her cell phone texting several people when she received a text.

-----------

Fr. U.K.

To: Pineapple Lover

Good Day Pineapple Lover! I wish to inform you that we had just departed from the main affair this divine evening and now I am to descend to the new 'arrostire' with the mark and my fellow associates. Till we meet by the chime of the clock.

Yours Truly: Fire hates Water

------------

The message read. Temari stared at the message for a few seconds before she replied.