Chapter 8: The Rain before the Calm before the Storm

Shizuka: CIAO~~~~~Chapter 8 is finally done~

Warning for some Profanities and such. Also Sakura Bashing (I'll never regret making her suffer in this story)

I dont own Anything 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"C'mon sasuke, let's go watch a movie or something." Naruko kept her notebook and stood up; she hauled Sasuke off his bed.

Naruko popped some popcorn and Sasuke went to look for his cereal bars which were destroyed by Itachi who decided to join them in watching that left Sasuke screaming profanities. They stopped fighting when Naruko called them telling that the popcorn's ready. They watched the movie called "Shizuka, Tsuki & Aki: Misfortunes" the second season of "The Life of Shizuka, Tsuki & Aki" (Remember? In chapter 4.) They laughed and laughed at the three protagonist' mishaps, like when Aki fell on a sewer, Shizuka tripping, and Tsuki's untamable bed hair" (Shizuka: it really did happen to us. =_=v). but their fun was interrupted when by the door bell ringing.

"I'll get it." Sasuke said leaving the room.

Few seconds later....

"SASUKE-KUN~~!!!" (Shizuka: guess who.) Itachi and Naruko winced at the voice. They went to check on Sasuke and who screeched his name, finding a hideous pink haired banshee fan girl straddling sasuke.

'Wao. Déjà vu much?' Naruko thought sweat dropping at the familiar scene.

'she's here. The spoiled billboard chest bubblegum banshee.' Itachi grimly thought, while preventing his itching hand to reach in his pocket to take out his phone and call the cops.

"Sasuke-kun~~Let's go on a date" She purred, which sound like a monkey dying.

"Sakura-let go of me!" Sasuke growled forcing his way out of Sakura's deadly hug. He successfully escaped and stood up, Sakura pouted but also stood up. Sakura finally noticed the other two in the room, and her eyes were immediately filled with anger. She saw HER with her Sasuke-kun and Itachi-nii-sama.

"You b**ch!! What are you doing here!?" Sakura glared

Naruko rolled her eyes, having enough. She walked pass Sakura and Sasuke, and put on her shoes.

"Itachi-nii, Sasuke I'm lea-" before she could leave Itachi grabbed Naru's arm.

"No." Itachi firmly said

"WHY??" Sakura asked angrily. Itachi looked Naruko eye to eye.

"Naruko don't leave." Itachi ordered. Sakura's anger flared and she was literally seeing red  'she's using Itachi-nii-sama!!! She must have seduced him! The slut!' Sakura screamed in her mind.

"YOU SLUT!!! YOURE SEDUCING NII-SAMA AND MY SASUKE-KUN ARENT YOU!!!!!????"

Sakura screamed and was about to slap Naruko.

Naruko closed her eyes waiting for the impact.
.
.
.
Naruko slowly opened on of her eyes, peeking on why she didn't feel Sakura's rough hand land on her cheek. Her eyes slightly widened as she saw that Sasuke had protected her.

Sasuke grew furious by the minute, as he witnessed his best friend about to get slapped by his girlfriend no less....and it angered him...

"Sakura." He growled, glaring at her, making Sakura whimper in fear.

"Get out." He ordered letting go of Sakura's hand harshly.

"WHY? She--" pointing at Naruko " She should be the one to leave!!!" Sakura screamed

"Get out!! " Sasuke said barely controlling his anger.

"WHY!? SHE SHOULD BE THE ONE GETTING OUT!! SHE'S USING YOU AND ITACHI-NII-SA-----"

"SHUT UP SAKURA AND LEAVE. BEFORE I MYSELF WILL DRAG YOU OUT!!!!" Sasuke snapped, Sakura's eyes widened, she started to tremble in fear.

"Bu--"

Itachi who had been watching the entire time finally decided to intervene. "Haruno-San. Naruko is our family friend and Sasuke's best friend for years. She's not using us and if she is then we'd surely know it. Because we've known her for so long. And as we've known Naruko's clearly not what you've described her as. If you want to see someone whom you've just described, Why don't you try looking at the mirror." Itachi said in a sickeningly sweet voice plus the famous (/infamous) Uchiha glare.

Sakura trembled and she clenched her hands into a fist tears slowly forming on her eyes. Her lips trembled finding her voice lost at the moment. She gathered her remaining strength and bolted out of the door slamming it open.

 After that incident Naruko still came to Sasuke’s house but not much to how she always used to come. They still talked to each other when Naruko didn’t want to come via window. Days passed and semestral break was finally over. Everything was peaceful, no Sakura and such. but they never knew it was just a calm before the storm. Before everything turns to its worst and they wouldn’t even see it coming.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shizuka: Done. Short Chapter i know. dont blame me. blame tsuki. She's the one who divided the story into chapters since we (namely me and aki) just simply wrote it on a notebook without breaking it into chapters.

Comment/Review please. I really would like to know what you think of this story.

I didn’t know how to end the chapter so I just made it that way.

Ciao~~~