Chapter 33: Date with the Bastard

Hey Guys we're back!!!

Shizuka: The chapter is shorter than I expected, considering that we're slowly losing our drive and inspiration to write this story. Why? cause of Naruto's (Manga) ending. Well I am pretty happy that Naruto did'nt end up with Sakura but still....*sigh*...Aki and Tsuki got so depressed that they couldnt even look at SasuNaru pics without getting pissed TT^TT......and also EVERYtime I write fluffy romantic scenes my mind goes blank. Cause seriously we're just a bunch of bored-of-our-lives teenagers with totally no experience in love....

Aki: R.I.P. to SasukeXNaruto, I will never forget you. All my Inspiration, dreams and hope got CRUSHED.

Warnings:.....This chapter is full of our Insanity and Stupidity so please bear with us till the end

We don't own anything except the plot....

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS/REVIEWS ON WHAT YOU THINK OF OUR STORY...and at least help us get our drive back...Aki's been complaining that not many readers are commenting and that she'd rather have comments than votes...

______________________________________

Previously:

Naruko's smile widened as she neared the building of "Konoha Orphanage"

"BOSSU!!!!" A child's voice rang and Naruko recognized this voice too well...

She swiftly turned around and beamed

"Konohamaru!"

______________________________________

"Hey boss! I made new friends!!" Konohamaru said attacking the said boss

"Really?" She hugged the child

"Yeah! C'mon! I'll introduce you to them!" Konohamaru dragged Naruko further into the Orphanage, passing by some caretakers and greeting them politely. They arrived inside a big room that had tables and chairs.

"Udon! Moegi! Boss is here!" Konohamaru announced loudly, his voice echoing in the room.

And not a second later two kids were sighted running towards them with big smiles on their faces.

"This is Udon!" pointing to the bespectacled boy.

"K-Konichiwa!" the boy greeted bowing to her politely

"And this is Moegi!" Konohamaru pointed to the girl.

The little girl or Moegi smiled brightly at her "Konichiwa Boss!"

"Konichiwa Udon-kun, Moegi-chan!" Naru said giving them a bright smile and patted them both on their heads making both kids blush.

"My name's Naruko Namikaze! But you can call me-"

"Call Boss. Boss!" Konohamaru shouted in glee.

"Konohamaru! How many times have I told you that it's rude to cut in when someone's talking?" Naruko scolded like a mother would to their child.

"But- but Boss!~~~~" He whined pouting.

"No buts' Konohamaru!" Naruko replied

"Sorry boss..." Konohamaru muttered looking at the ground, Naruko nodded with a small gentle smile.

"Now as I was saying, you can just call me Naruko-nee or even Naru-nee." She tried to reason but the kids had already glued into their minds to call her boss

"Boss!" Both Moegi and Udon cheered

"Seriously guys, just call me Naruko-nee or Naru-nee..."

"Boss!" The kids insisted earning them a sweat drop from Naruko...Having no choice Naruko just nodded.