Chapter 17: The End is just the Beginning

Shizuka: HEY GUYS!!!chapter 17 is here......I was really reaaaallly tempted to end the story, chapter 16 was the good time to end it......*sigh*.....

Please leave comments or reviews.....seriously...is it really that hard??

Warnings............-----------------------blah--------------------

I dont own anything except the plot...(lol i sound like a broken recorder...)

_______________________________________________________________

卍 Time skip no Jutsu!!!! 卍

“Are you ready?” Asked Kushina who was in her daughter’s room

“Yes mom, I already packed my things.” Naruko answered confidently.

“You don’t have to go...” Kushina said with a sad expression, Naruko went near her mother and hugged her.

“Mom….It’s time that I try and handle the company and Japan is the best place to start, beside I’m already 18 years old….mom.It’s time that I live on my own...” Naruko smiled brightly at her mother…Kushina let out a sigh knowing how stubborn her daughter could be…

“Fine~ but if anything wrong happens promise that you’d let us know…” Naruko nodded and looked at her mom with a reassuring look. Then minato walked into see his wife and daughter hugging.

“Who do I always get left out in family hugs?” He pouted, walking to the mother and daughter, They broke apart from the hug and looked at minato with smiles plastered on they’re face.

“I'm going to miss you.” Minato said while giving a peck on her daughter’s forehead and gave both of them a hug.

“I'm gonna miss you too…” Naruko said while still hugging her parents.

“You should get going if you don’t want to miss the flight…” Kushina said as they broke apart from the hug, Naruko nodded then made her way to the limo waiting outside, she turned around facing her parents that was on the doorway and waved goodbye before going inside the car… Naruko watched as the image of her house getting smaller as the limo drive away….

She sighed…As her eyes gained a distant look…

It’s been 3 years since she left Japan for Italy. She recalled the time when she first arrived three years ago…

卍 Flashback no Jutsu!! 卍

12 hours, 30 minutes, 1800 seconds and 1800000 millisecond later, Naruko finally arrived in Italy. When she had arrived home, the Namikaze Mansion. Naruko examined her new/old house (she lived there before.) and sighed as nostalgia hit her. She got out of the limousine went to the front door. Sebastian opened the door for her and there revealed the sight of servants maids and butlers lined up.

“Welcome home Milady…” The servants happily greeted in unison and bowed.

“I'm home…” Naruko said

Naruko looked up at the grand staircase, and quickly took noticed her parents standing at the top, smiling widely at her. Kushina was wearing a simple and elegant forest green dress while minato was wearing a simple white dress shirt and slacks.

“Mom…dad….” Naruko felt her tears well up in happiness. She ran to them, and they welcomed her with an embrace….She cried in happiness…

“Welcome home sweetie….” Minato was hugging both Kushina and Naruko

“I'm back…”

卍 KAI!! 卍

 For three years...she spent all of it in being trained as she is the Namikaze heir and so that she will be ready the challenges that will come. Over the years Naruko had undergo some changes…She was a few inches taller now and she had an hour glass shaped body, her normally big and innocent eyes now narrowed (like her father’s) and her blonde hair that was always in twin pigtails was now let down and reached just below her waist, Her sun kissed skin still remained as it was, The scars sakura gave her was still there but it was now a bit faded and it now looked like whisker marks that made her look more….exotic...She has also matured…not the usual rash, idiotic blonde. She was now a dignified heir of a prestigious family act and look like one…(only if she’s in front of others…but when in front of her friends…she turns back into her old self…)

卍 Fast forward no Jutsu! 卍

The plane landed and Naruko was finally in Japan she looked around, looking for her pick up….ah! There he is…She went to the man. The man bowed, greeted her and took her luggage…She boarded the limo; It took about 45 minutes to arrive to her designated place. The limo stopped in front of a house that was very familiar to Naruko. Naruko got out of the limo and heaved a sigh before muttering…

“I'm back.”

卍 Henge: Sasuke! 卍

 3 years….It’s been 3 painful years since she left…Sasuke looked up the sky with a sigh…’peaceful’ he thought, feeling the cold air hit his skin.

“Sasuke-kun!!!~~~” ahh….he thought too soon…he sighed as he chose to ignore the person who just called him and promptly stood up preparing to leave the library.

“Sasuke-kun!!!!~~” the annoying owner of the voice called him again. He walked out of the library, walking faster than he intended.

“Sasuke-kun!!Wait!!!” Sasuke’s brows twitched in irritation as he spun around and looked directly at the face of the person ---if you could even call her one--- he least wanted to see, hear, and interact.

“What do you want Sakura?” Sasuke snapped. Sakura ignored his outburst and smiled like a love struck teen with hearts on her eyes…

“Sasuke-kun~~” She cooed

“What.do.you.want!?” Sasuke asked rather harshly, his patience rapidly decreasing.

“Sasuke-kun! Let’s go on a date!!”

No.” He responded unkindly and walked away leaving sakura. He walked and walked deep in his thoughts and when he finally snapped back to reality he realized that he was at the entrance of their special place. He walked through the veins and bushes that hid the entrance to their secret place and he sat on one of the swings, again he was in deep thought as memories of his past played in his mind. He snapped out of hi thought when he heard her voice; his eyes widened as he sat up the swing and looked around. But he didn’t hear anything nor did he see that familiar flock of blonde hair…he sighed slumping back on the swing..

‘Damn….I miss her so damn much that I can practically hear her voice in my head...’ he thought frustrated.  He shook his head and stood up, he looked around again wishing that she would somehow appear…but life is cruel...He didn’t see anyone…He let out a long sigh and started walking home.

____________________________________________________________

Shizuka: And done!!!! so what do you guys think??

Ciao~~~~