Chapter 27: Officially ANBU

Aki:hi guys ! Hope you like this chapter ..... (Awkward) ....... I have nothing else to say ........
Shizuka: yow. Don't blame me, blame Aki if you don't like this chapter.

Warning....profanities...typos and YAOI HATERS PLEASE DONT READ THIS CHAPTER!!!
We don't own Naruto

Please leave comments/reviews....please?

Aki: Oh yeah .. If you didn't like this chapter well hell .. I did this chapter so F*ck off ! Crazy other out! Peace ! (Shizuka: she's insane please understand...)
----------------------------------

"I....want our band official...."

They looked at her with wide eyes...as she waited for their reaction.....

5 seconds...

10...

30....

1 minute....

1 minute and 30 seconds...

A vein popped on Naruko's head and at the same time Shikamaru snapped back to reality

"You serious?" Was his smart comeback. Naruko nodded her head, snapping the rest out of shock....

"Really!?" Chouji and Kiba asked earning another nod from the blond. " but naru....your safety..." Gaara muttered worriedly, hearing this the others' cheerful expression turned into a worried one...

Naruko gave a small smile to her worried friends

"don't worry.! I'm in charge of all the branches here in japan and the other already know me and by others I mean other heirs and big shots. I already met your dad Gaara yours too Shika " she said with a smile. They looked at her with shock till it turned into bright smiles

"Sooooo.... ANBU is finally official eh? Leader?" Kiba with a sly grin as he swung his arm around Naruko's shoulder. She rolled her eyes playfully before she flicked his arm off her shoulder and nodded with a smile making everyone cheer till Shikamaru spoke up

"Naru I have one concern ..." Shika said earning questioning looks from Naruko and the others.

"You said you're incharge of all the Namikaze branches here right? (Naruko nodded) then won't you be too busy to have time to play with us?" He asked, the others nodded in agreement before they looked at Naruko , waiting for an answer

"Ohh..... Don't worry I brought my butler to handle all the business" she said as she waved them off

"Tch. Troublesome" Shikamaru muttered his signature phrase with a smile.

"Hey Naru!" Chouji suddenly called as he munched on his paint covered chips.

"yeah?" She responded

"How are we going to play without our instruments?" Gaara asked as he eyed the paint covered instruments followed by the rest. Naruko giggled

"I told you guys I have a surprise didn't i?" Naruko asked earning confused looks from her fellow band mates.

Her grin grew bigger as she signaled them to follow her. She walked up to the door that leads to another room in the garage and opened it. Light filled the room making Naruko hiss and the others cover their eyes due to the sudden brightness, when their eyes adjusted. They opened their eyes and there they saw in front of them where brand new instruments with the Anbu logo printed on it. (refer to the anime). Kiba was the first one to run to the guitar followed by Chouji who in turn ran to the drums, Shikamaru and Gaara who calmly walked to their own instrument.

"Whoa!!! This is the latest guitar triple xxx!! It's supposed to be release two months from now!!!" Kiba shouted in joy as he held his black and red guitar with excitement.

"It sounds awesome!!" Chouji said drumming a few beats.

"It's better than our old gear." Gaara said calmly but joy was obvious in his eyes as he played some keys on the black and red keyboard.

"Tch. Troublesome...I still have to retune it...but it's good.." Shika said in a bored tone but his eyes sparkled in glee.

"They look cool." Temari complimented, Hinata nodded in agreement.

"Hey, don't think I forgot you guys...." Naruko said as she motioned them to follow.... They followed her outside of the garage and there outside, a black trailer was parked with their ANBU mark (red) on its front. Naruko opened the back and motioned the two to go inside which they did.

The moment they stepped in they were greeted with various cloths with the highest quality lined up ready to use, the latest sewing machines and etc... Their eyes sparkled as they squealed and ran into the trailer like kids in the candy store making Naruko playfully roll her eyes. Hinata went through the various cloths and Temari went through the accessories

"AWESOME!" They squealed in glee. Naruko giggled at them as they were now lost in their fantasies of the different clothes they could make with all these materials.

卍 Henge: Sasuke! 卍

"Sasuke!" Neji shouted as he kicked the ball to the said Uchiha who caught it with ease and kicked it to the goal, successfully passing by Rock lee the goal keeper and making a point for their team.

Coach Maito Gai blew his whistle signaling everyone that practice is over.

"OKAY MY YOUTHFUL STUDENTS!! That was a great practice!! Practice is now over! So go and spread your YOUTHFULNESS!!!" Coach Gai said (shouted?) as he did his signature 'Good-Gai-Pose'

"Yes Gai-sensei" the players said in unison. Gai walked away with lee as the others kept playing.

Sasuke took his sweat covered shirt off making some fan girls faint due to nosebleed as the others cheered (screeched).

"Damn banshees" Sasuke muttered as he sat beside Neji on the grass while sai handed him a water bottle.

"You shouldn't be so mean to your fans Sasuke..." Sai said with a fake smile on his face as he watched Sasuke Drink his water. "I just wish they could stop eye-raping us." Neji muttered...still with a fake smile sai said teasingly

"Dont worry babe...you're the only one for me~" and laid his head down on Neji's lap, gently caressing Neji's slightly reddened cheeks (because of practice). Making nearby yaoi lovers squeal and say 'awww' .

Sasuke stared at both of them, clearly creeped out while judging both of their sexuality ...'wait....Sai is going out with ino....he must be BI' Sasuke concluded

Neji shoved sai's head off his lap and called Sasuke. Sasuke looked at him with the silent question of what, while wiping his sweat with his towel.

"The team is getting better, we'll surely win the nationals this year again." Neji said watching the other players play. Sasuke simply nodded in agreement as he laid down the grass...the three boys laid down ignoring the lustful gaze both fangirls and some fanboys (Sasuke shuddered) gave them.

Looking up the clear Azure sky...Sasuke couldn't help but think of a certain blond with bright sapphire eyes...Sasuke smiled at the thought as took a nap.

______________________________
Shizuka: I did not make this chapter!!! I only helped in typing..

Ciao~