Chapter 30: Thousand Years Battle

Shizuka: so many problems....*sigh*......Im tired.......

I wonder if teachers ever realize that some of the students sitting in their class have serious mental illnesses and are collapsing under the pressure they put on them....

Anyway! Sorry for the late update i was too busy marvelling Adult Reborn's Hotness <3 

Reborn's picture at the side ===> 

Warnings:.......

Dont own anything except the plot

_________________________

“Hey Dobe.” Sasuke called

“Stop calling me that!” Naruko glared (pouted) at him. He smirked

“You know you can’t glare you pout.” He teased, Pink tainted Naruko’s cheeks

“I am NOT pouting you damn Bastard!” She defended as she ‘glared’ some more

‘Cute’ Sasuke thought but he quickly dismissed the thought

“Here.” Sasuke threw a towel and Clothes at Naruko. Understanding what he meant she nodded and left to take a quick hot shower.

卍 Henge: Sasuke! 卍

Sasuke prepared the Ramen and the Movie room while waiting for Naruko to finish. He couldn’t help but  let out a small smile as he replayed their entertaining conversation awhile ago.

‘She’s still the same dobe’ he thought relieved knowing Naruko hadn’t changed from her old self.

“Hey teme! You’re going to burn my Ramen!” Naruko said suddenly appearing in the kitchen startling Sasuke who was too deep in his thoughts to notice. Naruko gently shoved Sasuke aside and took over in cooking.

Before Sasuke could retort he caught sight of Naruko‘s current appearance. The black shirt he gave her is clearly too big for the sleeves kept on slipping off her shoulder and blue shorts. A tint of pink dusted on Sasuke’s cheeks. Naruko is just too…cute!! Sasuke looked away at Naruko’s petite form not wanting to get a ‘problem’ down below south.

---

“What episode should we watch?” Sasuke asked

“Hmmm….How about where Reborn first showed up in front of Tsuna in his Adult form!?” Naruko said giddily (Those who’ve watched KHR: Yes I know that scene is in the manga not in the anime but who cares!? I love that scene)

Sasuke nodded at her and played that particular episode

As the show started Naruko took her ramen from Sasuke without even looking at him preferring to focus on the TV which made Sasuke scowl.

*Few minutes later*

Adult Reborn had his gun on his hand, smirking down at Tsuna his fedora shading his eyes making him look more mysterious, deadly and handsome, hot, cool…etc.  

“Chaos.” Reborn’s  seductive voice sent chills down Naruko’s back as she watch Reborn and Tsuna stared at each other (Shizuka: This anime is not yaoi I just love Yaoi TOO much and I’m damn proud of it)

“KYA!!!” Naruko squealed….yes….She SQUEALED. S-Q-U-E-A-L-E-D....squealed. She didn’t care if she becomes a fan girl as long as it’s for—

“R27!!!!<3 <3!!!” her OTP (One-true-pairing)…Her most favorite Yaoi pairing Reborn X Tsuna or R27. (Shizuka:Which is also mine,Aki and Tsuki's OTP)

Sasuke looked weirdly at her…Why the hell is she squealing?? There are only two GUYS staring at each other...wait……two GUYS staring…at each other...