Chapter 39: Fabulous Pink Snake

Shizuka: Hey guys. Sorry for the wait. Sorry if it's short. We'll try harder next time. Well hope you enjoy.

Aki: Sorry for the wait!!!! XD

Warnings: Grammatical errors, Spelling, etc.

Please Comment/Review.

We don't own Naruto. We only own the plot.

__________________

卍Henge: Gaara!!! 卍

It's been hours since Naruko and Sasori left. The sun was setting and the festival was coming to an end.

The whole ANBU plus Sasuke was looking for Naruko when they spotted a familiar red head a few meters away from them.

"Hey! Redhead dude!" Kiba called which caused both him and Sasori to look at Kiba.

"Which one?" they asked simultaneously

Kiba sweat dropped "Not you Gaara." He said dismissively and then turned to Sasori.

Gaara looked at Sasori, whom looked back at him making an eye-contact.

"Where's Naru?" Sasuke asked impatiently, a dark aura surrounding him.

Sasori smirked and shrugged "We were walking o the path of life together until a dark force broke us apart making me walk the dark path alone." Everyone except Gaara was staring at Sasori with a confused expression.

Gaara sighed before translating the other redhead's words "He teased her and ran away before she could react." They gave an understanding nod.

"That leads us to plan B; everyone split up and look for Naruko since the dobe isn't picking up her phone. She must be here somewhere. Everyone meet up here in an hour." Sasuke ordered which everyone agreed to--Kiba grumbling on the side "Since when did he become the leader?"--.

Before walking away to search for Naruko, Gaara looked at the redhead with a blank stare

"Where's Naruko?"

Sasori shook his head "When the fox's away, the snakes will play"

Gaara watched Sasori walk away with a frown marring his face.

Both of them never noticed a certain Uchiha hearing their conversation.

卍KAI!! 卍

卍Henge: Sasuke!!! 卍

Sasuke was pondering on Sasori's words whilst looking for Naruko when he felt his phone vibrate alerting him that he has a message.

Sasuke frowned seeing an unknown number 'I hope this isn't a fan girl...I don't want to change sim again."

_____________

From: XXXXXXXXXXX

Subject:

They took her! She's in danger! Help! She's at the abandoned facility near the edge of the city. Please! Before it's too late.

_____________

卍KAI!! 卍

卍Flashback no Jutsu!!! 卍

He had just arrived from Italy and he was now on his way to (un-)happily greet his aunt of his arrival.

He was about to turn on a corner when he heard murmurings from his beloved cousin's door

Curious, he strained his hearing to listen to the conversation