Chapter 4: The Movie and the Pink Banshee

Shizuka :Chapter 4 is up.

R&R please

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke, Naruko and Itachi were watching a movie called “The Life of Shizuka, Tsuki & Aki” (Shizuka: so original…). They were in the middle of watching Tsuki drinking water and Aki busy doing something with her cell phone when Shizuka let them read the story she was writing that was about 3 people fighting about cereal bars.

They laughed and laughed about it completely forgetting what just happened earlier.

(Shizuka: Oi. You do realize it’s about you 3 right? =_=”)

*Ding Dong Ding Dong” the doorbell suddenly rang completely interrupting them

“Who the hell is interrupting us…?” Itachi grumbled, and Naruko pouted

 “I’ll get it...” Sasuke said standing up from the sofa. Both Naruko and Itachi nodded and went back to watching the movie. Naruko and Itachi grew more and more excited when the movie was at its climax, the 3 heroines about to solve their problem when—

“SASUKE-KUN!!!!” they heard a screeching voice making them not able to hear Shizuka answering the mysteries that shrouded the haunted mansion.

 A tick mark appeared on both Itachi’s and Naruko’s forehead. Itachi looked at Naruko with a very intense gaze, and Naruko looked back with the same intensity. Seeming like they were talking through telepathy and they only had one thing in mind.

‘Kill the screeching banshee, whoever she is.’ They nodded at each other as they started laughing maniacally with murderous eyes as dark aura surrounded them.

Both went up and followed Sasuke their eyes still had the murderous glint.

Naruko and Itachi’s murderous look disappeared when they saw Sasuke being death hugged by a pink haired girl. Naruko knowing the girl quickly hid behind Itachi who is currently pissed by the loud screeching shout that interrupted him.

“Who is she Sasuke?” Itachi said smile strained as he tried TRIED to hide his irritation.

“Itachi-nii-sama!” Sakura looked at Itachi in awe. Sasuke took this chance to escape sakura’s death hug and immediately shot up. Itachi peered at sasuke with a dark smile.

“sooo…would you mind telling us who she is? And pray tell why she was hugging you?” he asked

Sasuke sweat dropped “Uhh…I can explain?”

Flashback no Jutsu! 

The Doorbell kept on ringing and ringing irritating Sasuke greatly.

He slammed the door open and was about to say an angry “What!?” but a pink blur suddenly attacked sasuke giving him a bone crushing hug. He was about to shove whoever she is off of him, thinking that she’s a fan girl but stopped abruptly when he found--

“Sasuke-kun~!!” the pink blur turned out to be his girlfriend Haruno Sakura.

“Sakura!? What are you doing here?” Sakura giggled

“I'm here to visit you of course!” She screeched (Shizuka: like the banshee she is..) and hugged sasuke again.

“Why?” he tried shoving her but her grip is too strong

“Cause I’m your girlfriend!”

“So?”

“So…I need to meet your parents!” she exclaimed horrifying Sasuke.

“Wha-“

“Who is she Sasuke?” ‘Great…..just…great...’

KAI! (Shizuka: uhh……I don’t know what came to me to type this…..I just don’t….)

“KYAAAAA!!!! ITACHI-NII-SAMA!!!!KYAAA!!!!!!!” She screeched loudly. Naruko and the other two cringed at the high pitched voice.

‘guuhh…..her screech is still ringing in my head..’ Naruko thought slightly dizzy...

‘Who the hell is this annoying banshee!?’ Itachi screamed in his mind as rubbed his ears.

‘ughh…’ sasuke.

 “And who might you be?” Itachi asked in a voiced obviously laced with irritation and annoyance, but clearly Sakura didn’t notice it.

“I am Haruno Sakura! Sasuke-kun’s girlfriend!” She said (screeched) while blushing and cooing at sasuke.

‘I swear if I go deaf I’m blaming her.’ Naruko thought behind Itachi.

“Can you stop screeching?” Sasuke asked half-shouting, Sakura nodded and smiled cheerfully

“Whatever you say Sasuke-kun <3” Sakura said for once in a normal voice

“So….she’s your girlfriend…” Itachi said in a bored tone...Hesitantly sasuke nodded. Itachi glared at him with a ‘let’s-talk-later’ meaning and Sasuke nodded again not really looking forward to his talk with his brother.

“Umm…” Naruko finally spoke after watching the whole interaction between the Uchiha siblings and Haruno Sakura. The other three looked her way.

“Um...Ita-“

“YOU!?” Sakura exclaimed after seeing Naruko behind Itachi.

Naruko pointed to herself and asked meekly, slightly scared “me?”

“YOURE THAT ANNOYING SL*T THAT KEEPS STICKING TO MY SASUKE-KUN!!!!”

‘Sl*t?’ Itachi and Sasuke thought angrily

“Come with me you b**ch” Sakura grabbed Naruko harshly by the arm, her nails sinking deep on Naruko’s skin.

‘Ohhh……this is going to leave a bruise…’  She (Naruko) looked behind her as they exited the Uchiha household. She waved a ‘don’t worry’ sign to Itachi and Sasuke who were about to follow her.

Naruko sighed

‘More bullies YAY! More bruises…oh joy…which deity did I anger for me to deserve this?’

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 done..