Deleted Scene

[Some scenes that couldn't make into the story, I'll be leaving them here, just for your extra dose of ZaiNi and as a birthday gift for me please leave some good comments. Also I haven't edited anything out, so this scenes won't make sense if you read it through the story line's pov, read it as a standalone scene and just enjoy some sweet ZaiNi]

The darkness descended upon the night sky as the clock on the blue walls struck 2:00, while all the members of the Syed family retreated to bed a single restless soul couldn't grab onto sleep.

Zooni twisted and turned on her bed, her heart wouldn't stop pounding heavily as her mind flashed tonight's events over and over again. A wide grin refused to leave her lips as  she continued to hide herself beneath  her blue panda blanket whenever Zain's confession recessed in her mind, her cheeks turning deep shades of red at every reminder. And when she had enough of her restless mind and decided to go back to bed her phone pinged a couple times. Partially annoyed and partially distracted she checked the notification, her heart almost dropped when she read the sender of the message:

Zain❤️
Come to terrace asap

Me
Why?

No reply

Me
Zain?

No reply

Zooni waited for a few more minutes for Zain to reply but when he didn't she got worried and in a jiffy threw herself off of her bed and with quick but steady steps she sneaked off to the terrace. She pushed the door open and was welcomed by shower of rose petals, Zooni laughed and twirled as rose petals continued to rain upon her making her feel like a queen. When it stopped Zain appeared in front of her and held out his hand, after a little hesitation she kept his hand on his as he lead her towards a small white tent that was decored with golden fairy lights, inside was a small table with two chairs on which a chocolate cake was placed.

Zooni was sceptical about everything that has happened to her in one night, how can all her wishes com true in a single moment? A single night? Tears trickled down her cheeks as her happiness couldn't find any other way to express itself.

'Zooni why are you crying? Look here chanda, didn't you like this? Please don't cry' Zain felt weak seeing her flushed skin and neevr ending tears that flood from her eyes. He held her shoulders and turned her towards to him then with the back of his hand he wiped her tears slowly and spoke in her ear softly,  'if you aren't ready for this, for us or if you need time to think about this I will wait, I will wait for you for a lifetime. But don't cry like this Chanda, I feel week, I feel lost'

'N-no I am not cr-crying for that, I am just overwhelmed with these emotions. Aa-aand I am one hundred percent sure about my decision' finally Zooni stopped crying, gaining control on her feelings she gave a crooked smile to Zain who was relieved to hear those words.

'So you mean to say that you don't have any problem with marrying me?' Zain teased her as a ghost smiled tugged on his lips.

'Why would I have any problem?'

'Cause you know, you don't love.... Me but I do... Love... You....and...'  Zain acted trying to make Zooni confess

'When did I say that I don't love you?' Zooni blurted and regretted immediately

Zain's eyes lit up in expectation and her lips broke into a huge grin 'So does that mean you love me too?'

Zooni's skin burned at how embarrassing the question was 'Nahi tou ye kab kahan maine? (No when did I say that?)' she refused her own words which earned her a frown from Zain.

'What do you mean by that? You don't love me then why did you agreed to marry me?'  a very irritated Zain spoke

'I..... I' Zooni stuttered at the Loss of words and Zain didn't help either as he smirk grew darker he took few steps and came closer invading her personal space

'Bolo Chanda (Tell Chanda)' He whispered in her ear sending shivers down her spine as her cheeks turned another deep shade of red. When she didn't speak for another minute Zain stepped back to look at her, finding a blushing Zooni with moistened eyes he regretted his actions.

'Am sorry Chanda, I was just messing with you let's cut your birthday cake, come' He held her hand and took her inside the tent. He then pulled out a chair for Zooni to sit, this chauvinistic behavior made her chuckle. Before getting seated Zain lighted the '18' candle on the cake and sat down across Zooni.

'Make a wish and blow the candle Chanda'

'You know that's not how it works. If I want to make a wish I will ask it directly from Allah SWT and I'm pretty sure he will listen to me' Zooni felt her heart being at ease because of the firm trust she had on her Lord, her creator.

Zain held his hands in surrender because he knew that it was going to be a waste of energy because never had he won an argument against Zooni. 'Ohk ohk you can atleast blow the candle and cut the cake'

🌹🌹🌹

Zain's POV

Under the dim light of the candles her face was illuminating and radiating a warm glow. Every piece of her was just perfect, and beautiful in its own unique way. I was falling deeper and deeper, not only was she physically beautiful, but she was beautiful inside out, beautiful as a human, beautiful as a woman, beautiful as the most perfect artistic work done by the lord himself. Her face was as beautiful as the glittering stars....On a cold black night...that always give me a hope that good things do cross my path

For the occasion I chose 'Afreen Afreen' by Rahat Fateh Ali and Momina Mustehsan that played in the background softly, it reflected my inner thoughts at the moment. The song was perfect to describe her beauty, and I can't get enough of this moment.. Not now, not ever..

We were currently sitting on the swing that was placed at one end of the terrace and the view from here was of the same moon I've always looked at whenever I felt the need to see her.

'Zain why are you calling me Chanda all of a sudden?' Zooni had her head placed on my shoulder while her small fingers were intertwined with mine, her hand in mine is where we belong. Together, in each other's arms.

'Your that moon of my life which have its own light, identity and that mystery which I always wanted to solve, you are that blue moon that's soo rare that every lover wishes to see it atleast once. Your are the synonym of beauty Zooni, that's why I want to call you Chanda. You will let me right? '

Her ivory skin was all red now, her lashes were lowered hiding her deep brown eyes but all too evident that she was blushing. She nodded slightly, looking anywhere but me. Taken over by satisfaction I held her chin lifting her head so that her eyes that shone like diamonds bore into mine.

I placed a small kiss on her forehead, 'Go to bed now Chanda it's very late'

🌹🌹🌹

Assalaamualaikum Beautiful People
I still can't thank you for all the support you guys have given to this book, so since today is my birthday I wanted to do something special for my readers, but college isn't giving me time 😭 hence I decided to publish some of my favorite deleted scenes that didn't make it to the story.

Take care Alisters♥️

Love,
Alia.

Ishq-e-khairaat ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें