07| Admission

7- A D M I S S I O N

A huge building stood in front of me. It was lavish, modern and very technical. It's black and gray glass walls made it look like a huge enterprise. The entrance read in red bold calligraphy 'St Louis business college'. My stomach churned with excitement and anxiousness. This was it. This was my future right in front of me.

'You okay' Zain's concerned look made to smile a little.

'yes Alhumdulillah, I am' both Zain and Amir bhai came with me along with baba to get my admissions done. Baba and I already searched all the information we needed to know about this college on the net through the college's official website. And to be honest I eagerly awaited the day I would be joining this Buckingham palace.

'here's the admission form, fill it Zooni' Amir bhai handed me a white paper I grabbed it and filled all the info it was asking me to fill and when I was done I handed it back to bhai.

'If you want you can have a look around the campus' baba also asked Zain bhai to accompany me while Amir bhai went to submit the form and baba was going to have a talk with the principal.

The campus was huge in and out, girls and boys going up and down the stairs, in groups laughing and swearing. My eyes couldn't help but notice the girls wearing tight jeans and tops while here I was wearing an army green Abaya with cream flowers on the border and a cream scarf. I quickly lowered my gaze muttering astagfirulla under my breath.

'did you say something?' Zain's deep blue eyes were fixed on my hazel one's with a raised eyebrow. I just smiled and nodded 'nothing' he too smiled and then transfixed his gaze back on his iPhone. That got me to steal glances of him since he had a plain black shirt on paired with dark blue jeans, his hair neatly combed yet falling on his forehead. He looked breathtakingly handsome and flawless. I was soo lost staring his appearance that a strong wall had to hit me to bring me back from gazing, instead of falling and getting hurt a loud bang caused both me and Zain to snap there heads towards the sound and there stood a man as young as Zain in a blue and white checked shirt right in front of me, muttering something under his breath but that didn't let me ignore that this man was very close to me and that's when I realized I bumped into him causing his file to fall. With an arousing panick I quickly grabbed hold of his file and gave it to him, ' I am Sorry' I apologized.

'next time watch where you are going without stargazing a man' he said staring right at me, his deep green eyes reflecting frustration and anger. What the hell. This man is soo rude and what does he mean by stargazing?. Before I could say anything Zain spoke.

'She already apologized so all you had to say was 'it's okay' ' the man just muttered whatever, shrugged his shoulder and left. What an asshole I wanted to say, but since I never cursed I said, 'that was rude'

'ignore such people Zoon, if you are done stargazing then we can go back' I know he held a laugh.

'hey I was not stargazing I was just, you know just.... Just' I stuttered in lost of words.

'just? By the way who were you stargazing?'

'urghh Zain my eyes were just transfixed on that library'. I said pointing to a board that read "library" at the end of the corridor.

'Well I didn't knew you were in books'
'Well Zain you don't know a lot of things about me' I simply said.

'hmm that's true I didn't understand a single meaning behind all your shayaris, I thought we were friends and that you shared everything with me' a slight disappointment in his eyes made my heart to squeeze in pain. Oh Zain I wish I could tell you.

Ishq-e-khairaat ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें