16| Don't Call Me Bhayya

16- Don't Call Me Bhayya

Please turn that little star orange🥺 pretty please beautiful readers🥺🥺

Song: Dil maang raha hai mohlat - Yesser Desai

'Someone is really laughing a lot today' I felt chills running down my spine and goosebumps covering my entire skin. Under the state of panic I switched on the light and searched for the owner,

'Zack you nearly gave me a heart attack' Zachariah bhai was sitting leisurely on my bed as if he owned it.

'really?! Sorry' he didn't look sorry though.

'What are you doing here Zack bhai? You shouldn't be in my room' within blink of a second he stood in front of me, his height towering over mine and his black pupils turning darker gave me enough reason to be intimidated by him.

'How many times should I tell you to not call me bhai?' he seethed making me flinch

'I am sorry but since you are my elder it comes naturally for me to call you bhai, otherwise I feel like I am disrespecting you by calling you by your name' I replied honestly

'oh really?! Then why don't you call Zain bhai? I became speechless cause what should I tell him that I love him and that's why I feel it's inappropriate to call him bhai?  What confused me more is why is he even bringing this topic up?

'B... B.... Because....' ya Allah why was I stuttering? Zack rested his both hands behind me on the dressing table and inched closer until his face was merely inches away from mine. I could smell his cologne, it was so strong that I wanted to puke, cause I am allergic to strong smell and men's colognes are just ughhhh. His eyes flickered for mere a second and before I could decipher the look he masked it and his orbs were back to being dark. I would be lying if I said I wasn't afraid at the moment, firstly Zack was standing very close to my liking and that I don't trust him secondly I was scared that if any other family member come into my room and see me in this situation only Allah knows what they would think!

'Because you love him?' my eyes widened in horror

'Wh.... Whaaat? No?' the lie almost came out immediately that for a second even I thought that it was the truth. His eyes came back to being normal as if he was satisfied with my answer and then a ghostly smile appeared on his lips and disappeared before I could see.

'ohk cool I don't have a problem in that, just call me Zack ok? I don't like when you call me bhai' what on earth was he blabbering? He was angry a moment ago and his demeanour just changed in few seconds, Does he have any idea that his words and actions were confusing me?

'please move you are invidaing my personal space' this was really bothering me because my skin was heating as if on fire and since I have a fair skin I could already tell that my whole face was red.

'huh?' I placed my hand on his chest when he inched closer but he didn't budge.

'Zack!'

'Huh? Ah yeah right' he shook his head, took few steps back and fell back on my bed. I rushed out of my room, my heart was beating soo loudly and I was afraid that it would come out of my rib cage. I was also ashamed by myself, I didn't push him away instead I was standing their like a scaredy cat as chills ran up and down my spine. After I was successful in regaining my breath I went to the only person with whom I find solace also because I didn't want to go back to my room, only Allah knows what if he was still their? Or worse he fell asleep?

***
'AmmiJaan kya mohabbat mein dard tay hai? (grandma is pain necessary in love?)' I placed my head on her lap while she stroked my hair.

'Koi khushi muft mein nahi aati aur mohabbat toh bilkul bhi nai (happiness is not free and definitely not love). Allah does not grant you happiness unless you work for it and tackle all the obstacles that he put in front of you. Haan lekin ye bhi sach hai ki har khushi ya mohabbat tumhaare naseeb mein nahi hoti (yes but it also true that not all the happiness and love will be in your luck). Allah grant you only those wishes that are good for you, there might be things you wish but that wouldn't be good for you and hence you won't get it. If you ever feel that Allah has snatched something away from you instead of crying or blaming anyone be thankful to Him because he didn't give you something which you aren't fit for. Har haal mein uska shukr karna (be thankful to him in every situation) whether good or bad. ' she kissed my forehead and narrated some of the stories of our prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) and his wives. I was overwhelmed by how pure his love was for his wives and that was all because of his love for his Creator.

I was content in her words, i dont know how but Ammijaan always understand things which I don't even say, she never judged me besides Zain. But both of them were different there are some things which I share only with Zain while on the other hand my doubts, hidden feelings and emotions, Ammijaan was very good in reading those, and never I found the need to use my words to express my thoughts. Love really have different colors because I love both Zain and Ammijaan, and if anyone to ask whom I love more I don't think I can ever a answer that. Both are equally important to me and my live for them is different but essential to me.

I closed my eyes silently praying to Allah to grant my Zain in my fate, I don't know if I can manage to get hurt if I don't get Zain, I don't know what would it feel to Not have him and I don't want to know either. After a while sleep took me into a deep slumber disrupting my thoughts.

***

Dil maang raha hai mohlat
Tere Saath dhadak ne ki
Tere Naam se jeene ki
Tere Naam se marne ki

***

*Don't forget to vote, comment and share*

Ishq-e-khairaat ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें