14| Mohabbat

Additional Cast👆🏻

14- M O H A B B A T

Dedicated to Zain and Zooni aka Zaini

Firstly let's go back and vote the previous chapter
Secondly let's enjoy this chapter and in the end vote!

Song: Hum ko maloom hai Ishq naadaan hai

Mohabbat
Love is a four letter word yet have several colors and faces. Love can either color you red or snatch away the colors from your life. Love gives you beautiful dreams to dwell on the contrary love also gives you nightmares and insecurities. Love is a thousand lives and can also snatch away your one life. Love is many things, it depends on how you see, feel or touch. Everyone have different approach towards this feeling, some become as calm and deep as an ocean, some become destructive in their obsession, some are ready to cross their limits and even sacrifice themselves away just for a simple four-letter word Love.

Your blue eyes are as deep as an ocean on a winter night, everytime you look into me I cannot help but drown deeper and deeper until I no longer care about the people around us. When I feel sad and my eyes beg to cry I want to run into your embrace and weep out my sorrows. When you run your fingers through the brown locks of your hair, my fingers itch to do the same, I want to feel you but how? Show me a way I can save myself from falling deeper in the maze called love. Oh Zain how much this heart yearns to stay by your side forever! How should I really express my feelings for you to you? Ya Allah show me a way, give a glimpse of hope, glimpse of light that would lead me to him, to my Zain.

I rested my pen on the table, closed my journal and placed it inside the dressing table's drawer under several books in case any one goes through my things I don't want them to come across this journal, I can't risk that. With conflicting thoughts I grabbed the diary from the drawer and then hid it under the bundle of clothes in my closet. Things you do when in love!

I straightened my dress and brushed off invisible wrinkles and headed towards the west wing of the house where the wemen were having haldi ceremony. Zaveriya baaji was completely smeared with the turmeric paste, she looked ethereal in her green and yellow lehanga, just like a royal princess.

An Indian bride should have the glow of the whole universe and hence the ceremony, turmeric paste is believed to bring glow to the skin hence wemen take turns to apply the paste to the bride and give her blessings for her new life, along with this the ceremony also have a theme and that is everyone dress themselves in yellow unfortunately yellow is not my color it's too bright whereas I prefer deep and subtle colors. Nevertheless I went with a haldi colored frock with heavy embroidy and green rhinestones which was paired with green palazzo since the ceremony was taking place separately for men and women Zaveriya baaji strictly instructed me to Not cover my head hence I had to straighten my hair and braid them.

Haaniya baaji and I were the one's enjoying the most since we were continuesly stuffing our face and none of the aunties were paying attention to our unlady like behavior because they were busy behind Amirah asking her when she was going to marry and settle down in her life besides Zaveriya baaji who had to pay attention to every single advise they were giving on how a married women would have to take care of her husband and blah blah blah. Not long after even poor Haaniya baaji was dragged into the conversation which revolved around marriage, that was the cue for me to escape them before they bring me into their gossips too. Instead of going back to my room I climbed the stairs and went straight to the terrace. A little fresh air is all I need.

My mind went back to the words I scribbled on my journal today. I don't know to which category of lovers do I belong because I haven't yet discovered the dept of my love for Zain, all I know right now is these feelings are true and I could never phantom myself with anyone other than Zain. I never gave attention to boys, I just didn't feel the need to. I always dream about him even now. When I close my eyes He always finds his way to invade my dreams when I open them my heart would always yearn to see a glimpse of him first. I never forget to mention him in my prayers, he deserves every happiness and that's the best I can do right now. Pray.

Ishq-e-khairaat ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें