19| Find Your Name

(read chapter 18 and vote for it before proceeding this chapter)

19- FIND YOUR NAME

Perhaps when you hold me.
Right now
In the quite places between your arms,

You'll hear the pounding of my sturdy walls crumbling,

My insides eagerly breathing,
Pulling and shifting,

Right now,
Perhaps you'll know,
My heart is surrendering.

-And I am bravely falling

(via instagram: sana.a.rashid)

Don't forget to color our cute star ;-)

'Right come with me' Haaniya baaji hesitated for a second but followed me

'Zain kahan Jaa rahey hai aap? (where are you going?)' he halted in his steps and turned around to face me.

'Zaveriya was having a headache this morning  I bought painkillers for her, so I am going to give it to her'

'You give me we will give it to her, she just went to get some rest and Aamna chachi said that no one should disturb her right now'

'Ammi said that? I hope she is fine, I can clearly see how stressed she is. I want to see how she looks right now, I didn't get the chance to see her'

'Zain aap baad mein dekh lena ya phir main aapko pictures bataa doongi (you can see her later or else i will show you the pictures) right now I have an important work for you'

'it will take few minutes Zooni' he pleaded and made that puppy face which had me melted and if situation wasn't this way then I would never forbid him to meet his sister, well I can never do that. But even if he go to her room she wouldn't be their and I don't think he will like the idea of Zaveriya baaji meeting Ahad bhai before their wedding.

'Zain this is very important, it's just a matter of minutes then she will come back to bid adieu to the guests, you can see her that time' he ran his fingers through his hair and after thinking for few minutes he agreed and followed me to the kitchen.

'What are we doing here?' trust me I myself have no idea Zain, but maybe luck was on my side today because as soon as I saw the bowl of gulab jamun a bulb lit up in my brain.

'We are here to eat gulab jamun' I pointed towards the the bowl of delicious dessert.

'Seriously that's an important work for you?' he said irritated and I narrowed my eyes at him.

'What do you mean? Meri bhook se zyada zaroori aur kya ho sakta hai (what can be more important than my hunger)' I said angrily and he laughed, that deep, husky laugh that was successful in catching my heart.
Focus Zooni Focus

'That's true but why do you need me?'

'Isliye (that's why)' I pointed towards my wet henna, he groaned, I know he was completely annoyed by me but this was the best way I could come up with. He grabbed a small bowl and a spoon and scopped out two jamuns and placed it in the smaller bowls, he took a morsel in the spoon and placed it in front of me and I took the bite. The sweetness of the Chashnee (sugar syrup) gave me immense pleasure.

'Yummm this is soo delicious, ek aur (one more)' he chuckled at my reaction but instead of giving me another bite he grabbed a tissue and wiped the Chashnee from the corner of my mouth. I know it's a very small gesture but to me it is a very precious moment for me to treasure my entire life. He would give me a bite and wipe the excess chashnee off me, my heart was beating after at every touch and the fear of losing my heart also increased.

Ishq-e-khairaat ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें