22| Would You Keep A Secret?

Before you start reading this I want you to check out my short book I have started publishing and I would love if you leave your votes and comments which are as beautiful as my readers ;-);-) it's called *SERENDIPITY*

PROLOGUE:

She scrutinized the girl she met on the mirror, she stared into her gloomy eyes, the pale skin, and the sadness enveloped her whole. She thought at this point she was to hate the girl but just like the other times, she ended up falling in love with herself once again.

She was broken from all corners of her heart, the tears in her hazel orbs were completely dead, one look in them and anyone could say a severe draught clashed her soul. Yet she managed to smile. her sister left her for a man and the man she is married to was already someone else's.

'Great!' she sighed

Let's continue Zooni's story shall we? ;-)<3

ZUNAIRAH ZEEYAD

It's a very pleasant morning today, the house was unusually quite maybe because after months of chaos amidst the wedding preparations it was a very lazy day for everyone. And the best part of me waking up today was the news I heard which includes Aafia khaala and Zachariah leaving for America today, I was so happy when I saw their luggage being dumped into the car trunk I was happy because I was finally getting rid of Zack.

'Don't be happy I will come back and that time I will take you with me'

He had said to me before leaving I was shell shocked but if he is thinking that he can take me then he is completely wrong, for that he would have to ask my father and I am sure he would never give me to him, especially if I deny which of course I will. If I marry it will only be Zain and nobody else,

Nobody period.

My cheerful mood was soon spoiled when I got to know that the results of my first semester was delivered at home, I wanted to check them first because I was very anxious about accounts but Amir handed it over to father first! Couldn't he atleast wait? Why does he keep pushing me into a fire pit?

When baba summoned me to his room my stomach churned out of anxiety, I was sweating out of nervousness. I was never an aced student I have to work hard and give my all towards studying then only I can manage to pass my exams, understand it only pass. I failed my maths exam when in ninth and baba's fury I experienced was something which I never forget until now. From that time I would become a vampire during exams and work hard say and night even then I couldn't ace I would only manage to get average marks. I don't know what will happen now cause I didn't concentrate wellt his time, my mind was consumed into so many things.

Ya Allah save me!

I took Allah's name several times and then entered baba's room where both mamma and baba was waiting for me along with Amir and Amirah which means only one thing:

I messed up

'Baba......' I wanted to say something, justify the mistake which was still unknown to me but baba cut me off quickly

'just answer one question Zunairah How much efforts did you put into these exams? He pointed a finger at me

' Baba..... I prepared really hard but somewhere in between these wedding ceremonies I got distracted, but I did take extra tuitions to make up for accounts and I think I did pretty well, I am sure I didn't fail in accounts'

'So you are agreeing that you did fail in a subject?' he raised a eyebrow at me

'Baba....' you are confusing me I wanted to say but I was just at loss of words.

Ishq-e-khairaat ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें