21| I Think I Am In Love

21- I THINK I AM IN LOVE

Dedicating this chapter to my beautiful and most loyal readers whose support always make me feel happy
preetysmile10
zarinashia
muppaharshita
sidra63
mahacutepie
Arilou17
Kausar786
SaniaAhmed295

Keep supporting me cause it means a lot
Thank you once again ❤️

After the boys dance the music was changed into a melodious song and people came on the stage with their partners, even his parents were among them, Zain's smiled at seeing his parent's love that never seems to fade, he scanned the hall to spot her and when he did he started walking in her direction.

'Would you like to dance with me? Amirah looked at him quizzically but when reality dawned on her she smiled and placed her hand on his. Zain led her towards the centre stage. Amirah's face turned red when he placed his hand on her waist and pulled her closer to him.

🎼Muskurane ki wajah tum ho

Gungunane ki wajah tum ho

Piya jaaye na jaaye na

Hore piya re🎼

'Aap aaj bohot khoobsurat dikh rahi hai (you are looking really beautiful today)' he whispered in her ear

'Tou kya roz khoobsurat nahi dikhti main aapko? (don't I look beautiful to you everyday?)' Amirah flashed a mischievous smile to him in return he grinned shyly

'Maine aisa kab kahan? (when did I say that?) you are beautiful Maa shaa Allah (Allah has willed it)' Amirah turned her head towards her right a ghostly smile on her face.

'Your turn now' Amirah brought her gaze back to his intense blue eyes and stared at him quizzically

'Maine aapki tareef ki ab aapki baari aap Hamaare tareef mein bhi do shabd bolde (I complimented you now its your turn to atleast say a word as a compliment)' Amirah let out a laugh at the way Zain was asking for a compliment, it was really funny but somehow to her it was very cute.

'Roz ki tarah aaj bhi aapki aankhen inn lights se zyaada chamak rahi hai (like usual your eyes are sparkling brighter than these lights)'

'Shukriya (thanks)' Zain twirled her and then pulled her back to him.

Zooni's felt pain and something breaking inside her, for sure she wanted to dance with Zain, her Zain first but seeing him dancing with his sister just made her envious of her.

'Dance?' Zachariah held out his hand to Zooni

'No thanks' Zooni's whole mood was spoiled and if Zachariah continues to be around her it will annoy her more.
Her plain refusal angered Zack and he forcefully grabbed her hand and dragged her to the stage, Zooni wanted to protest but she couldn't make a scene in front of so many people. After they were among the people dancing Zack grabbed her waist and pulled her forcefully, Zooni yelped in pain.

Ishq-e-khairaat ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें