17| Feeling Refreshed

17- FEELING REFRESHED

Since I am really happy today Alhumdulillah, I decided to give my loyal readers a gift! Dun dun dun dun
WE HAVE ZAIN'S POV NOW!

Song: Main hoon Saath tere- Arijit Singh

Zain

My body ached and I feared that my bones might rip off me anytime now. I didn't expected that I would be this tired after the haldi ceremony. I wonder if I would be in one peace during the entire wedding preparations. I was laughing cynically after chasing Zooni, I don't know how she manages to make me laugh even when I am tired or stressed. I was feeling refreshed after talking to Zooni and making her laugh. I am glad that she forgave me for my stupid behaviour on the day of our family outing, I was very rude to her, I blamed her before asking whether she was fine. I behaved like a  complete jerk that day but I soon regretted my actions. Zooni wasn't ready to forgive me nor did I asked her forgiveness until I apologized her on whatsapp. She have a heart of a child, she forgave me immediately. I also wanted to kill that man who dared to harm Zooni, I can't even imagine what she went through that day! And on top of that she was bleeding, that bastard.

She is my best friend I can't see her hurt cause in return I feel the pain, she is too fragile and soft, girls like her should be treated with atmost love and care, she was a complete contrast to her sister. Amirah is a strong and confident girl, she can fight the entire world just by her faith in herself while Zooni, she would forgive anyone even if they hurt her, she would never argue even when she is right. I swear Zooni I will always protect you. I won't let any harm come to you. I always prayed for the girls of my family that may Allah keep them safe wherever they are, cause this world is too dangerous and dark for them, especially Zooni and Amirah. They are completely new to India's environment, they were born and bought up in a country where women are seen with utmost respect while in India men think them as feasts. Ya Allah protect my sisters all over the world from such men, they should be taught a lesson such that they would think a thousand times before even eyeing a women.

I plopped down on my bed when my gaze fell on the box of chocolatees beside me on the table.

I forgot to give this to Zooni!

I am soo stupid ya Allah!

I shook my head in disbelief. After grabbing the chocolate box I went to her room and knocked her door.

No answer

'Zooni, it's me Zain'

No answer

Why would she even answer you, you idiot?! You clearly threatened her by adding that you would rip off her hair, seriously who says that? I really become a child when with Zooni.

'Zooni I just want to give you this chocolates, open the door, are you asleep?'

I leaned my ear against her door and heard the heavy snoring of a man. Wait what man?! Without thinking twice I opened the door and found Zachariah sleeping on her bed, what on earth is he doing here?  And where is Zooni! I scanned the room, I am glad that she wasn't here. But who gave permission to Him to sleep here? From the start I didn't liked Zachariah he was way to friendly to girls. I remember once that Amirah and Zaveriya were sitting on the couch while Amir and I were seated on duffel bags, we were planning a party where we cousins would gather and capture some memories before my sister leaves us and start her new life with Ahad bhai. Zachariah came out of nowhere and plopped down beside Amirah on the couch and swung his hand over her shoulder, my jaw fell and literally kissed the ground, my blood boiled, rage took over my thoughts, I was thankful to Amir who very politely ordered Zachariah to switch places with him, at first he was reluctant but when Amirah herself scolded him and clearly warned him to not come near her or her cousins and that includes no touching.

Ishq-e-khairaat ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें