12| Pajama Party

12- P A J A M A   P A R T Y

I lifted my head only to meet mischievous icy-blue eyes, I groaned at the person because only one student in this entire college have those mischievous icy-blue eye, Alman. I pushed him away or maybe just tried because he didn't flinch Infact his grip just tightened around my waist.

'Let me go Alman' I spoke in a stern voice but guess what he just smiled mischievously and tightened his grip around my waist.

'ALMAN' I glared at him which seemed to have knocked into him some words but unfortunately he just made that innocent face and pleaded 'Just one dance' into my ear.

'Yeah okay fine, but give me back my personal space' he is not so bad person actually, he agreed to me and maintained quite a fine distance but he danced so gracefully just like I have seen a prince dance in the movies. What the hell are you thinking Zooni? Seriously? And at that moment I just wanted that it was Zain dancing with me instead of Alman.

Every night in my dreams

I see you, I feel you

That is how I know you go on

Far across the distance

And spaces between us

You have come to show you go on

Near, far, wherever you are

I believe that the heart does go on

When he twirled me I actually felt like I am a girl dancing not a man I was acting earlier with Uzma. It was fun actually and Alman was very gentle and subtle, he cracked jokes in between the dance which made me comfortable with his touch. Now that I am dancing with Alman it made me think.

'Where is Uzma?' I scanned the area past Saaim, asking the question more to myself.

'Oh right here' Saaim switched our place so that I was face to face with Uzma.

'Who is she dancing with?' I never saw Uzma being this flushed not even with Sid and definitely she wasn't dancing with him and I can tell that because of the difference in their clothes. One look at her and anyone could say that she was being very uncomfortable by just the way she was avoiding the eye contact.

'Oh don't worry she is dancing with Almir' that explains the black suit and  her red tomato like cheeks, unlike Alman his twin could be a little awkward when it comes to conversations and for that fact I have never seen him talking to any girl not even us, but something was strange because Almir was close to her, way too close. And then my gaze fell on Sid he was dancing with one of my classmate but his face twitched when he saw Uzma dancing with Sami.

'Tell me something, why is Siddharth the popular guy and not you?' I brought my attention back to my dancing partner, one good thing about him is that I never saw him smirk, he always have that charming smile of his.

'I don't do dates, And as you see I don't talk to them' he stated as a matter of fact, ofcourse why didn't I see that, it was soo obvious, whenever the twins sat with us during lunch there won't be a moment where the girls won't stop making moves on him and seriously speaking it annoyes me soo much but  I can't just tell the twins to go away just because me and Uzma were annoyed of the girls that would be so rude and unfair, so we just let them be and also because after few minutes of ogling they would go back to their chitchat.

'Ahaaan, I see'

'Do you want to switch?' Alman asked upon seeing the other boys switching their partners.

Ishq-e-khairaat ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें