13| Strong Or Weak?

13- Strong Or Weak ?

Cast is up!!☝️(I know it's too late but I tried several time to upload a chapter with characters but the pictures won't upload! So after a long term of getting frustrated this is what I thought was best)

Important Author's Note in the end

Song: Maana key hum yaar nahi- Pareeniti chopra

'Add this and subtract it from the total, that's how you find the Gross Profit'

'ugh this is so confusing! Why add when you have to subtract?!' I groaned and mumbled incoherent words. My term exams are just around the corner and I didn't study a thing or so it seems, I have been too preoccupied with the wedding preps and my own thoughts who was very excited to meet Zain. It was just a few days back when he returned and I had soo many things to talk to him about, I wanted to ask him how was London? More specifically how he was? Did he miss me? But I didn't get a single moment with him. The very next day he was busied with the preparations on the other hand my term exams compelled me to study day and night while the other people on the house were having fun amidst the chaos. A deep laughter brought me back to the world of business I cocked my eyebrow

'why are you laughing Alman?' yes ladies and gentlemen in the end I was taking help by none other than the prince charming (Note the sarcasm). I managed studying my other subjects but when it came to accounts I was confused and couldn't solve any numerical. I tried asking Uzma for help but even she was as confused as me hence here we are in the cafeteria getting extra classes from Alman.

'I never heard you swearing and that to while studying! Oh my gosh you should have seen your face when you didn't understood what I say! You are way too cute when you are angry' his laughter grew and echoed in the cafeteria cause of which people sent weird glances our way. But that wasn't what bothered me, I was frustrated 1) I cannot even differentiate between business's and accounts and to solve numerical is way beyond my reach considering my hatred towards maths 2) everytime I tried to concentrate my thoughts will end up on Zain, I want to spend time with him, I feel like he is getting distant from me. We fought before he left for London and I regretted each moment I thought I was right by not talking to him or bidding him farewell before his departure maybe that's why I wanted to makeup for the lost time once he was back, but luck wasn't really my friend and I barely saw him since we both were busy with our works. I was soo angry on these exams that made me busy and unable to talk to Zain and to top it all Alman was laughing at my state and I thought he would help me like a good friend.

'Hahaha very funny, now if your done laughing can you proceed with your teaching? I have someone called Home to which I have to return before sunset' Keep it for desi parents to apply past sunset curfews to their daughters whereas sons can hangout with their 'Buddies' until late night or even better have sleepovers. Ugh this discrimination! On second thoughts why was I even thinking of depressing thoughts when I already have depression slouched on my shoulders? Ugh My head is spinning now!

'Hey Zoon are you okay?'

'Yeah Zunairah if you are not feeling well we can continue tomorrow, we still have few days before the exams' I just gave a weak smile to my friends. My heart actually swelled seeing their concerns for me.

'No I am fine thank you for asking, Alman atleast complete this lesson'

'Ojk if you say so' Alman is really good at this stuff and he teaches way better than our actual accounts madam. Unlike earlier he was taking it slow and he was also explaining in a soft voice as if I would faint if he raise his voice even a little. I was grateful to him because I understood every single word and that he maintained my attention on the topic which made me forget about my others worries and the headache. It was nearly six when we were done with the hardest chapter in the existence of earth's hardship (I ain't joking) Uzma's father picked her soon after the class was over while I was waiting for Amir from nearly an hour. The entire campus was eerily quite and if it wasn't for Alman who decided to give me company until my drive arrived, I would have probably creeped out of my wits. The eerily silence was killing me so I decided to break it first.

Ishq-e-khairaat ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें