11| Freshers

F R E S H E R S D A Y

'This is perfect' Haaniya baaji huffed proudly pulling out a baby pink gown

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

'Haaniya baaji that's soo heavy' I gasped.

'Yeah but it's the party type so it's done'

'More like a marriage type' I rolled my eyes.

'You are going to wear it Zoons'

'No.... Am... Not... Going to....' Haaniya baaji glared at me

'To wear' I completed my sentence gulping which gained me her satisfied a.k.a proud smile.

'Great, now quickly change into it and then I will do your makeup'

'Baaji please keep the makeup light I don't want to attract unnecessary attention' I was dressed and now I was sitting in front of the dressing table.

'Fine' she rolled her eyes and started painting my face using multiple products, Ya Allah save my skin from all these chemicals. Makeup makes me feel all caked up and uncomfortable. In short I hate makeup.

Hair style wasn't a problem since I was going to wear a headscarf, so I just tied my hair into a bun and after clipping a scrunchie over it I wore a light blue scarf that went quite well with the flowers on the gown.

'Wow girl look at you, I can do magic' Haaniya baaji chirped after placing the brush down. It's true she really did a miracle with my face, the makeup was soo natural with nude lips and eye lids.

'true, It's perfect, thank you'

'Ah not a problem anything for my girlfriend' I gave her a appreciating smile as if on cue Uzma's message popped on my phone which read 'I am waiting for you come down quickly' I grabbed a clutch placing my phone in it, after wearing white heels I gave Haaniya baaji a quick hug and hurried my way down stairs, I was taking long strides towards the main door but before I could open it Amir blocked my way.

'Where are you going?' he raised his eyebrows and I just rolled my eyes.

'To freshers party?'

'Does Mom know about it?'

'Yes' why does he think that I won't ask Mom's permission? I never done that before, ofcourse I informed her before hand and she gave me her consent.

'To freshers party? Dressed like that?' he eyed me up and down. What is his problem? Ya Allah, I was dressed modestly, what else should I have gone with?

'listen Amir I am already late and my friend is waiting for me outside, and you constantly bombarding me with questions is starting to ruin my good mood' I retorted

'Why with a friend? I will drop you'

'You know that would be the last thing on my list to ask for help'

Ishq-e-khairaat ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें